PDA

View Full Version : "The D Show"

disneyfan7777
07-06-2002, 11:40 PM
Does anyone else here have the computer game "the D Show"?
Just wondering cause i love it and the intro and exit music just runs through my head constantly, i sing it all the time graemlins/silly.gif

JenniBarra
07-06-2002, 11:47 PM
I have this game. I agree that it has rather catchy music. smile.gif

TiggerRPh
07-07-2002, 01:25 AM
I love this game....silly and fun!

:cool:

rbriskey
07-07-2002, 02:40 AM
I just played "The D Show" today for the first time at one of our learning centers at work prior to starting shift. This game was massive amounts of fun for people like me who love Disney trivia. AND, as mentioned the music is pretty catchy...

imported_Melanears
07-08-2002, 07:47 PM
I have this game, although I haven't played it in a while. I played it constantly when I first got it. Maybe I will have to have to pull it out again!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

disneyfan7777
07-08-2002, 09:08 PM
salagadoola salagadoola, metchakaboola metchakaboola, hakuna mattatta hakuna mattatta,hi-ho hi -ho
graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif

mind the mispellings please!

roses
07-08-2002, 11:52 PM
Is this a game you get in the store? It sounds like lots of fun! :D

imported_Melanears
07-09-2002, 07:25 PM
I am guessing they still sell it. I would try someplace like Best Buy or even the Disney Store. It's a lot of fun!!

disneyfan7777
07-09-2002, 08:16 PM
I have never seen it in any stores around here. I bought it in downtown disney when i went down last time. I also have the disney trivia challenge which i dont think is as good as the d show.

disneyboy98
07-10-2002, 03:48 AM
Awesome Game!!!!!! Will keep you and your family entertained for hours. I hope that they come out with a new version soon.

Speaking of the Disney Interactive stuff, Does anybody know if they are coming out with a new Disney Explorer anytime soon??? I think that is the next program that should come out!!

Pongo
07-10-2002, 08:18 AM
I love the game and the song but our Disk 2 has not worked since the first time we tried to load it. Has anyone tried the phone number at the end of the game?

disneyfan7777
07-10-2002, 09:16 PM
i didnt even see a number at the end of my game. What is it for?
They better come out with a new disney explorer soon!

DisneyChica
07-11-2002, 02:59 PM
I LOVE this game! The opening theme is the best. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

ajjamz ABC
07-15-2002, 03:55 AM
The D-Show was origonaly supposed to be a game show. The Pc game was going to be a promo to get a reaction. We Gave them away as prizes About 2 years ago. Now the only place to get it is either the park or bargin bins. As far as the game show it was to be on The Disney Channel. But game shows are not on the Play list. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

SpecJoe Magic
07-15-2002, 09:16 PM
Welcome to Intercot, ajjamz ABC!

I have both the "D Show" and the "Disney Trivia Challenge." I like both of them. The "D Show" has better music and a better presentation, but "Disney Trivia Challenge" is more challenging with more difficult questions and is better for a Disney guru.

I also love the "D Show" opening theme. Hi Diddle Dee, Chim Chim Chim Cheree. Everybody play the "D Show". graemlins/clappy.gif

vic
07-16-2002, 12:39 AM
I love The D Show! I wish they would come out with a new one. I had this for 2-3 years and would like something new. Although I could try Disney Trivia.
I have The Walt Disney World Explorer- second edition and haven't seen a new one since :eek: Could any of you tell me what edition they are on now? I hope I can find a new one.