PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can buy one of those...

danpaine
11-14-2001, 04:33 PM
...little round Mickey heads which people are putting on top of their car antennas?

Disney Store? On-line?

Thanks! graemlins/crazy.gif

wdwindy
11-14-2001, 04:56 PM
Got mine at the Disney store

JanetMegan
11-14-2001, 05:28 PM
Disney Store. Mine has all sorts of colors and if you get lucky you may find a store that has some of the patriotic ones in, in case you are interested!

danpaine
11-15-2001, 10:08 AM
Thanks folks! Time for a trip to DS! graemlins/mickey.gif

Lizzy
11-15-2001, 02:37 PM
you can get them at DS, WDW and online. I wanted one with the wedding veil, but I was already married when I saw it and my hubby said that would be silly :( so I plan on getting one with a Santa hat this year :D (saw one last year on my honeymoon)

Patti
11-15-2001, 04:13 PM
I have a silver one; got it at the DS! I'm keeping my eyes open for the patriotic one. Can't find it anywhere.

Piglet822
11-15-2001, 06:37 PM
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patti:

I'm keeping my eyes open for the patriotic one. Can't find it anywhere.<hr></blockquote>

I picked up two at the Contemporary today. I don't remember the phone number that you can call Disney, does anyone have that number? Perhaps you can call and they can ship one to you.

GoofyBarney
11-15-2001, 09:39 PM
Disney Store is definatly the place. They have all sorts of colors including the patriotic ones.

You also can get Mike from Monsters, Inc. and a Goofy that's holding on to your antenna and being blown back.(My favorite) graemlins/silly.gif graemlins/clappy.gif :D smile.gif

graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

Jeff Handshaw 100+visits
11-15-2001, 11:12 PM
We've had Minnie riding our antenna since they first came out a couple of years ago.

mktiggerman
11-16-2001, 12:57 AM
I have Mike Wazowski riding my car right now.. and I got a backup in case that one gets ripped off. I also have 3 different Mickey ones.. Imagineering Sorcerer Mickey, Entertainment Top Hat Mickey, and American Flag Mickey- they live in my room, waiting for their turns

VickiP
11-16-2001, 11:28 AM
One tip that I actually read on Intercot, but could stand to be repeated. GLUE THEM ON! They do get stolen. A little bit of hot glue will keep Mickey on your car and not someone else's!

graemlins/mickey.gif

Dizneyana
11-16-2001, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I've lost a few already... :mad: I have a backup stash too.... People, people, people... graemlins/shakehead.gif

Glue is not a bad idea....

I didn't know that there was a Mike one!!! graemlins/mike.gif yea!! I'll have to check that out!!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You can get them at Disneyland and WDW too, so there is a reason to plan a trip.... To score antenna balls!!! graemlins/clappy.gif

PrincessJasmine
11-16-2001, 02:26 PM
I don't understand why people feel the need to steal things from other. It makes me so :mad: !! I have decided not to put on my Santa Mickey this year so it doesn't get stolen. I have lost 4 Mickeys this year. I'll have to go try some glue when I get home!!

MKPlutoGuy
11-16-2001, 02:48 PM
I want one!!

Piglet822
11-16-2001, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mktiggerman:
I have Mike Wazowski riding my car right now.. and I got a backup in case that one gets ripped off. [/QUOTE

Oooooooooooooo, lucky, lucky. I keep bugging hubby for a Mike Wazowski. He was off the day they handed them out and there were none left when he went back in on Friday :( :( :( I did manage to get a patriotic Micky at the Contemporary on Thursday though.

Pat Ryan
11-16-2001, 09:01 PM
I'm in Orlando now... they have a good variety including a red/white/blue mickey head.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by danpaine:
...little round Mickey heads which people are putting on top of their car antennas?

Disney Store? On-line?

Thanks! graemlins/crazy.gif <hr></blockquote>

mktiggerman
11-16-2001, 10:09 PM
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dizneyana:
I didn't know that there was a Mike one!!! graemlins/mike.gif <hr></blockquote>

right now they're cast only.. and actually very flimsy. I'm surprised mine hasn't lost any limbs yet.

Disney2002
11-18-2001, 10:05 AM
Keep in mind that some states (most actually) have laws against putting things on antennea, rear-view mirrors, etc. It's considered an obstruction. Some cops will have a field days with you.

darthdarrel
11-18-2001, 02:13 PM
Well here in Ohio there is no law preventing it. tongue.gif
The only thing that Ohio prevents is real dark tinting on your windows.I went to the DS yesterday and I couldn`t find any,but I was in a hurry,So I`ll have to go there today and ask a CM about them graemlins/clappy.gif

disneyfan7777
11-18-2001, 11:27 PM
I got mine at the Disney Store in NH about 5 months ago. None of the U.S.A. colored schemed ones were being bought until the tragedy. Now I cant seem to find any of the antenna toppers anywhere. Where did they go graemlins/shakehead.gif

brer frog
11-19-2001, 11:03 PM
I want some :( graemlins/mike.gif graemlins/mickey.gif