PDA

View Full Version : Weight limit for Water Mice?

pearlieq
08-30-2002, 11:25 AM
Not sure where to post this topic...

I just read somewhere that there was a weight limit for the Water Mice. Does anyone know if that's true and if so, what it is? Neither DH or I are, err, delicate folks, so I figured we'd each rent our own, but I'm wondering if we might not even be able to do that...

Any info would be much appreciated!!!

BrerGnat
08-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Weight Limit= 400 lbs. (I think)

Get your own anyway, the less load in the boat, the faster it goes! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bouncy
08-30-2002, 01:14 PM
Actually, I think it's closer to 330 pounds, because I remember calculating that it would be rare for two adults (I'm thinking AVERAGE adults, not people who are really fit) to be able to ride together. More like an adult and a child could ride together....

Mcbkaitlyn
08-30-2002, 02:12 PM
I agree I think the weight limit is about 300 or 330 because a few years back I wanted to ride with teenage daughter both of us are not small but our combined weight was over the limit.

Disney-4-Me
08-31-2002, 12:00 AM
DH is a big guy, 6'4" and about 220 lbs. He rode it with our son who was about 60 pounds at the time.

One thing I know for sure is that even kids, when they are old enough to drive on their own, should have their own mice because the more weight in them, the slower they drive. Our boys couldn't wait until the younger one was old enough to drive himself so they could go faaaaaaaaaaaast!

pearlieq
09-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the info! Can't wait to give it a try!