PDA

View Full Version : taxi to my ps? costs?

Lova
07-17-2002, 01:56 PM
SO I've called my hotel and disney transportation and none of the buses run early enough for me to get to Chef Mickey's for my PS. I was told a taxi from our hotel (Wyndham) to the Contemporary would be $20 each way. Is this for everyone or is that per person? And we have 6 people in our party (4 adults 2 kids) will we have to have 2 taxis? We're leaving tomorrow and I feel like I'm losing my head!
HELP!!!!

wdwfan
07-17-2002, 02:13 PM
I would think you could get everyone in 1 taxi if the kids are small. Normally taxi's charge 2.00 or so per extra person in the cab. So for 6 it would be approx. 30.00 + tip. You could always call your hotel and ask them which cab company they recommend and call them and verify info.

Piglet822
07-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Taxis usually charge per mile, not per person. If you do choose to use a cab, be sure to tell the cab company how many are in your party. Cab vans are available that can hold your party comfortably.

Beast_fanatic
07-17-2002, 10:27 PM
One other thing, if you're going to a park after breakfast, then you won't need to take the cab back to your resort. Just hop aboard Disney transportation to the park of your choice! You can catch the monorail to Epcot or MK or you can catch a bus to AK or Disney Studios.