PDA

View Full Version : WDW KENNELS???

Dulcee
06-26-2002, 08:21 AM
I'm very nervous! graemlins/shakehead.gif We are going to Disney In a month and bringing our 10 month old black lab. I can't find much info on the kennels. We've called but i would feel better hearing from someone who has used them... I would be very grateful if you could post your experince or email it to me... [please refer to the email address in the member profile] ....Thanks a bunch guys!

[ June 26, 2002, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: MNNHFL ]

faline
06-26-2002, 11:44 AM
This discussion in the camping section might help.
Camping (http://www.intercot.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=000409)

spiceypj
06-26-2002, 01:21 PM
I have been taking my best friend there since he was a 3 month old kitten (he is now 16 years old) I love them. the people are great.

you will need to walk your dog (they can't - insurance) - so I would not use the kennels at the Studios or AK - they don't have a walk area.

FW, Epcot or T/T (mk) have walk areas. How does your doggie react to noise? If he doesn't like it - don't use the T/T(MK) - it is next to the bus stop - so non-stop noise.

Both FW and Epcot have nice walk area. Epcot is kind of hidden so write me if you want more information

[email protected]

I hope you dog loves it as much as my cat does. He really enjoys the walking - new smells, new people - he is a very social cat.

MNNHFLTX
06-26-2002, 03:59 PM
Moving this to Vacation Planning.... smile.gif

Hang onto your Mouse Ears, here we go! graemlins/mickey.gif

Dulcee
06-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Thanks For The Help guys.....I think we are gonna Go with the EPCOT kennels, One more question, has anyone ever had a problem with avaiblity...they don;t except reservations and i dont want to get there and there not be a cage for her!

CJDDS
06-27-2002, 10:56 AM
Get there before the kennel's official opening time (not sure when EPCOT's is, but FW opens at 7:30 AM) to be sure you get a spot, and check in for as long as you will be there. Even if you will be using another of the kennels, they should be able to reserve a cage for you at any of them via the computer for the duration of your trip. I am no expert on the kennels, but our dog has been kenneled at FW for the past 3 years, so if you have any specific questions, you can e-mail me and I will try to help you out.

graemlins/mickey.gif