PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass/"CHARTER"??

dreamofspain
06-25-2002, 11:45 AM
As my recent post mentioned,I am trying to figure out the most cost-efffective ticket to purchase. To me,the ultimate park hopper(length of stay) is find for people if money isn't a factor, and they want the convenience of being able to go anywhere from the moment you arrive to the moment you check out. That convenience comes with a "pricier price." Since we will be arriving late, and leaving early, there are two days of potential non-use,which is "wasted money" to me. At someone's suggestion, I checked out the price of an annual pass, and have the following question: What does "charter" mean? I understand the difference between annual pass, and annual Premium pass, but what does the "charter" mean?thanks!btw,I am also going to compare the 6 or 7 day hopper plus since we are staying at POR, I think we will enjoy staying at our hotel also! graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

Beast_fanatic
06-25-2002, 12:02 PM
Basically, if you don't already have a Charter Annual pass, you can't get one.

Charter AP's are those that were sold when Annual Passes first became available. People that purchased the Charter AP's and have kept them current through renewals are the only people eligible for Charter AP's.

Hope this wasn't too confusing. It's difficult to explain!

dreamofspain
06-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Rhonda...No,I understand it now...Thanks! graemlins/clappy.gif