PDA

View Full Version : shipping items home

mpgirl
06-16-2002, 11:43 PM
We are planning a trip to WDW the first of December and have plans to do a lot of Christmas shopping while we are there. I have shipped a few items back home before but I have a feeling this is going to be more than just an item or two.
1. Does WDW have a post office?
2. Could I bring some postal packing supplies and mail my stuff back home from WDW?
3. Does WDW send several items together in one bunch (multiple purchased items...not all bought at one time in one store)
Any information would be helpful...thanks.

Main Street Jim
06-17-2002, 12:47 AM
Walt Disney World does not have its own post office. They use the Lake Buena Vista post office, which really is just a couple of blocks from Downtown Disney off of SR 535. I can give you directions if you'd like - e-mail me off of the boards. There are places in Magic Kingdom, on Main Street, that you can send letter-sized items (postcards, etc.) through, but not entire packages.

WDW does indeed ship packages. I believe that UPS or FedEx ground is $10.95; at least, that's what it is over at Downtown Disney. You can inquire at any merchandise location about shipping items home from several different purchases at several locations, and make one shipment, along with one shipping cost, instead of several.