PDA

View Full Version : Do you use the Intercot Vacation Planner?

SMG
12-29-2001, 07:46 PM
Just wondering how it is before I d/l it. :rolleyes:

imported_PolyGirl40
12-30-2001, 08:23 AM
I think it's worth the download -- for the organization of your PS' alone.

graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Laurabearz
12-30-2001, 10:41 AM
I have it.... and it is okay.... I dont like the fact that you cant cut and paste things into it. Or maybe I am missing something. But if I want to enter in all the fireworks and parade times I have to do each day separtely (sp) I do like the extras.... phone numbers, tips, etc. But the C&P thing really bugs me!
graemlins/shakehead.gif

AbbyabbyAbby
12-30-2001, 07:17 PM
I used it and LOVED it!! I thought it was a great way to keep everything organized and in one handy place. Not to mention, I liked the countdown until you leave! smile.gif It was also nice to print everything out before we left.
I think it's worth the download! ;)

TheInventor'sDaughter
12-30-2001, 07:20 PM
Don't use it. So far (correct me if I'm wrong) they do not have one available for a Mac computer. The one they have only works on IBM-compatible computers.

ElenitaB
12-31-2001, 07:30 PM
I used it for our last trip and really enjoyed it. It was great seeing everything in one place (I also did my normal spreadsheet).

As for cutting and pasting, you can... you just need to use the following commands: highlight the text you want to cut, hit control + x, and you've cut text. To copy, you would use control + c. To paste text, you would place the cursor where you want the text to go, and hit control + v.

End of class! graemlins/crazy.gif

ParkHopper
12-31-2001, 07:59 PM
I think it is worth the download - the question is what if you are planning two trips - I guess you have to copy the program and rename it, unless I am missing something??

Happy New Year graemlins/party.gif

bywheel
12-31-2001, 08:01 PM
I like it just for the countdown! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Laurabearz
12-31-2001, 10:10 PM
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ElenitaB:

As for cutting and pasting, you can... you just need to use the following commands: highlight the text you want to cut, hit control + x, and you've cut text. To copy, you would use control + c. To paste text, you would place the cursor where you want the text to go, and hit control + v.

End of class! graemlins/crazy.gif <hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the leasson on cuting and pasting.... I guess your telling me on your version of the planning those commands work....coz on mine they dont :-(

ElenitaB
01-02-2002, 10:35 PM
Laura, they do work for me... I just checked to make sure that I was not hallucinating! graemlins/crazy.gif

ParkHopper, I had the same question as you... maybe someone could answer that for us? Puhleeeease! graemlins/mike.gif

imported_PolyGirl40
01-03-2002, 08:14 AM
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ElenitaB:
Laura, they do work for me... I just checked to make sure that I was not hallucinating! graemlins/crazy.gif

ParkHopper, I had the same question as you... maybe someone could answer that for us? Puhleeeease! graemlins/mike.gif <hr></blockquote>

I have not tried to do this. I suggest you go to the Vacation Planner Page (http://www.intercot.com/planner/default.asp) and click the "your feedback" button for help with your question. It will go right to the troubleshooting/questions area - for the planner.

Let us know how you make out. graemlins/mickey.gif

G
01-03-2002, 10:59 PM
Used it and loved it. It was great to pop it up when I was making changes, and I make a lot of changes graemlins/blush.gif . When it was time to go I just printed it out.

ganj
01-07-2002, 02:01 PM
I don't like the fact that you cannot hit the enter key to go to a new line in the same area. Is there a way to do this?

You have to type a whole sentence and it all runs into each other