PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo review transportation

Matts Mom
07-13-2001, 09:50 AM
HI....quick question about transportation from FT. Wilderness (Hoop de doo review 9:30PM show) back to the Contemporary Resort...we will be there in early November..does the ferry run that late in the evening or would there be cabs available to get us back to the hotel...if neither does anyone have a suggestion. Thank you!

------------------

aquaboogie
07-13-2001, 10:14 AM
The ferry does not run that late, unfortunately. I don't know about cabs, but I do know you can get a bus to the TTC and then the monorail to the contemporary.

Transportation to Ft. Wilderness is not timely. give yourself plenty of extra time to get there, as the bus from the TTC to Ft. wilderness is chronically late. Mom and I alloted an hour and a half to get from CS to Ft. Wilderness, and it took more than 2 hours, so be prepared.

------------------
The best way to spend time is to waste it.
-Marguerite Duras

Last Disney Trip - Oct. 30-Nov. 4, 2000

Goofy Pluto
07-13-2001, 10:31 AM
How about getting from Fort Wilderness back to the Carribean Beach? We're also going to a 9:30 show and I'm concerned about how we are going to get back that late. Thanks! (I'm not worried about getting there, just back!)

------------------
Garsh!

1979 - Polynesian Village
1988 - The Treehouses
1990 - The Treehouses
1997 - The Disney Institute Villas/The Yacht and Beach Club
1999 - The Disney Institute Villas
And coming in October 2001 - The Carribean Beach

WDWdriver
07-13-2001, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goofy Pluto:
We're also going to a 9:30 show and I'm concerned about how we are going to get back that late.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will be resort buses waiting outside for you when the dinner show is over. These are not necessarily direct buses to your resort, but they will get you there. You may be sharing with folks going to Coronado Springs and AKL, for example. The drivers will be standing outside and directing people to the appropriate bus.

Enjoy the Hoop de Doo. Its a lot of fun. http://www.intercot.com/boards/smile.gif

------------------
Ron
a.k.a. WDWdriver
Intercot moderator

WDWdriver
07-13-2001, 11:09 AM
P.S.

I should have mentioned in the above reply that the resort buses are waiting outside Pioneer Hall only after the 9:30 dinner show. For those going to an earlier HDD, one or more of the theme parks will still be open and can be used as a hub to get to your resort. Therefore, you would take a bus to the TTC, transfer to a bus or monorail to the open park, then transfer again to your resort bus. The 9:30 folks have a better deal!

------------------
Ron
a.k.a. WDWdriver
Intercot moderator

sorlando
07-15-2001, 11:57 PM
Getting to the Hoop de Doo Review was tricky for the 9:30 show, first we had to find a cab at Disney Qwest and then you still had to wait for a bus to take you to Pioneer Hall.

Returning home was a breeze. After the event, we got on a bus going to the EPCOT resorts. Our drive was great, rather than stopping at each resort, he just asked where everyone was going. We were able to eliminate two resorts and got home quickly and easily.

------------------