PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Question - MVMCP

faline
11-07-2001, 12:16 PM
I've made PS at CG for one of the nights when MVMCP is occurring. I know there are always fireworks with this event so am trying to time our meal with the fireworks.

I spoke with CRO on 2 occasions to ask what time the fireworks would be scheduled during MVMCP. The first CM I spoke with could confirm only that there would be 2 parades. He could not confirm the time of either parade or the time of the fireworks.

The CM I spoke with yesterday told me the fireworks occur at park closing and would happen around midnight. When I indicated that my experience was that the fireworks usually occurred between the 2 parades, she told me that there would probably be fireworks around 9 and midnight. When I asked if she was telling me that they would have fireworks twice, she told me she didn't have a schedule that indicated the time of the fireworks.

I guess this is the long way of asking if anyone knows what time the fireworks are scheduled?

wdwfan
11-07-2001, 02:46 PM
I have been to MVMCP the last 5 years and the fireworks have always been at 10PM. The second parade was at 11 or 11:30. Since the hours are 7 to midnight this year not sure what parade schedule will be, but I would think the fireworks would still be at 10. Hope this helps. graemlins/mickey.gif

faline
11-07-2001, 03:09 PM
Thanks. This is sort of what I was guessing from past experience so I made PS for CG for 8:30 p.m.

TiggerRPh
11-07-2001, 05:02 PM
We go every year to MVMCP and the fireworks are never at park closing... graemlins/shakehead.gif ....this CM is confusing these fireworks with those done with Spectromagic when it is performed prior to park closing.

When MVMCP was held 8 PM - 1 AM the fireworks were at approximately 10 PM. With the change in hours to 7 - 12 PM, I would suspect that they would be at approximately 9 PM. graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif