PDA

View Full Version : *How Do E-Ride Nights Work?

DisneyaHolic
06-19-2002, 08:15 PM
I've been to Disney World many times, but have never taken advantage of E-Ride Nights.
1. When can you buy tickets?
2. How much are they?
3. What time does it start?
4. On the E-Ride Nights, what time do they clear the park?
5. Can a person eat dinner in the park during the clear-out time?

Thanks for all the information!!

sgdisney
06-19-2002, 08:25 PM
We just did an Eride night on June 11 and it is a great way to ride the main attractions in MK without the normal wait, especially during the busier times of the year.

As to your specific questions, hope this helps...

1. Tickets can be purchased at your resort at checkin or anytime thereafter before the particular eride night.

2. Adult tickets are $12.00 and I believe kids tickets are $10.00.

3. Eride starts at whatever time the park closes on that day. When we were there, MK was open til 10:00, which meant the fireworks were at 10:00. After 10:00 no one was allowed on a ride unless they had the eride wrist band. Eride last for 3 hours.

4. They didn't seem to specifically clear the park after the fireworks. I think people just know to leave. But this time the CM at the attraction entry points definetly checked to make sure guests had the wristbands on. I guess technically anyone could stay in the park, they just couldn't get on anything without purchasing an eride ticket.

5. There are several counter service places that stay open. I think Pecos Bill in Frontierland and one in Tommorowland were opened throughout the entire eride time.

vic
06-19-2002, 11:45 PM
I have a question on this subject :confused: Are all the rides open or only a few? If not all which ones graemlins/mickey.gif

Beast_fanatic
06-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by vic:
I have a question on this subject :confused: Are all the rides open or only a few? If not all which ones graemlins/mickey.gif Per Info Central:

During an E-Ride Night, 9 of the most popular attractions are open to ride as often as you like including Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Alien Encounter, Astro Orbiter, Timekeeper and Country Bear Jamboree. Of course, selected gift shops and food/beverage establishments are open as well.

Hope this helps! :D

vic
06-21-2002, 12:31 AM
Yes Beast_Fanatic! That sure did help! Thanks so much! graemlins/notworthy.gif