PDA

View Full Version : Transporation to Busch Gardens

SMGiroux
05-08-2002, 12:56 PM
Planning a trip to WDW this September - second time in three years and really looking forward to it.

This time, we want to take a day trip to Busch Gardens. We would prefer not renting a car, and I see that Mears does not go to BG (at least their website doesn't indicate that they do).

So, what options do I have? Is there another transporation company that would take us to/from our WDW hotel to BG?

Beast_fanatic
05-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Welcome to Intercot! graemlins/muscles.gif

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but hopefully someone will be along soon that does.

Have fun! :D

Ed
05-08-2002, 01:49 PM
Welcome to Intercot !

I know that in past years the Anheuser Busch Company has run special shuttle buses between Busch Gardens and Sea World (they own both), using luxury buses and at a ridiculously low price - something like $5 - several times a day. But I just did a search of their web sites and couldn't find anything.

It might be worth your while to give them a call at (813) 987-5082, or visit this page on their site (http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/fla/parkinfo/contactus.html) and drop them an e-mail.
________
vaporizers (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

Piglet822
05-08-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by SMGiroux:
Planning a trip to WDW this September - second time in three years and really looking forward to it.

This time, we want to take a day trip to Busch Gardens. We would prefer not renting a car, and I see that Mears does not go to BG (at least their website doesn't indicate that they do).

So, what options do I have? Is there another transporation company that would take us to/from our WDW hotel to BG?Mears does run a shuttle to Busch Gardens from the Orlando area. In fact, it is the one that TiggTigg is talking about.
All you have to do is call our reservationists at (407)423-5566 and tell them you want the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. We pick up at Sea World, Old Towne, Premium Factory Outlet, Mercado(I-Drive), and Universal Studios. Unfortunately we have no pick ups on Disney property anymore.

[ May 08, 2002, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Piglet822 ]