PDA

View Full Version : Calling from one Disney Resort to Another

heathriel
10-25-2002, 12:06 PM
On my upcoming vacation, some coworkers are also coming down due to my talking up the Food and Wine Festival so much. I'm at the ASMU because no way am I paying for a moderate or a deluxe for a 9 day trip, but I recommended the Boardwalk Villas for them since they're only down for 3 days.

Will I be able to call the switchboard and be connected to them at the Villas, or is there some magic trick to calling the other Disney hotels without getting charged for it? ;)

On a side note, I chuckle every time I think that they spent $500 more than me overall for flight, hotel, mears shuttle and tickets for 3 days than I did for flight, RENTAL CAR, hotel and tickets for 9 ;) Gotta love disposable income.

big blue and hairy
10-25-2002, 12:32 PM
I don't know if this is an option for you but, I have one of our cell phones on the national plan, that way you don't have to deal with the hotel phone at all.

Roland
10-25-2002, 12:36 PM
Just dial '0' and tell the operator the other resort and room number. There is no charge.

Jennib
10-28-2002, 12:17 AM
Hi
Roland is correct. You just call the operator and ask to be transfered to that hotel...then ask for the room. I have even called from the parks from guest services to the hotel.
hope this helps!

p.s. the cell phone tip was helpful also...when ever we would get lost or want to meet up with other people. We would just call!

Have fun!