PDA

View Full Version : Earliest check in time????

Bobby
06-23-2002, 09:02 PM
Our family is headed back to WDW in October. We are getting the Discovery Magic Package at All-Star Movies for 6 days, 5 nights.

I have a couple of questions:
1) I know that we can't check into our rooms until about 4:00pm. I was wondering if I could check in before 8:00am so we can start using our passes that morning?

2) Does my wife and child have to be with me to get our passes and to check in at our resort?

To utilize a full day and to save a little money we are going to arrive the night before and stay at the Comfort Inn. I am hoping to check in early the next day while my family can sleep a little longer.

Thanks for any help!

mickeyd
06-23-2002, 09:18 PM
Bobby, sounds like a greta trip. i wish I was going!

1) There shouls be no problem checking in so early. The CM will store you luggage for you and then transfer it to your room when it becomes available. This allows you to take full advantage of the first day of your pass. If you are really lucky, and there is a spare room, you might get straight into a room early. This occasionally happens during really quiet times of the year - maybe not in Oct.

2)I don't belive your family needs to be with you to check in and collect your passes. There should be no problem with this.

Have a fantastic time at WDW and tell us all about it when you get back!

spiceypj
06-24-2002, 08:45 AM
You can generally check in at 7:00 am.

Mandy
06-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Yep, you can check in right at 7a.m. No earlier. Have fun!

LynetteWDW
06-25-2002, 03:03 PM
Hi all,
We were at PO-R in May. We checked in at 9:30 am and our room was ready! We were able to take our luggage to our room and get situated in our room before going to the MK. We were so very happy graemlins/clappy.gif that we were able to do this! When we got back to the hotel that night, we were able to enjoy the pool! graemlins/mickey.gif
Wishing I was there........

Lynette

iamaDnut
06-25-2002, 04:50 PM
Hi All
If there are clean rooms ready and you check in they will give you the room then so you will not have to wait till 3 or so.
I have always checked into the Poly around 9am or so, and have gotten a room. graemlins/mickey.gif

Jasper
06-25-2002, 04:58 PM
We have been lucky as early as 8 a.m. to actually get in a room at that time. It is possible you might have that happen in October. Of course, that is always just a guess.