PDA

View Full Version : daybed in the room

lesliemomma
06-06-2002, 06:04 PM
I noticed that all the rooms that sleep 5 have a daybed in the room. It looks just like a couch. Does is sleep like one? I think it would be fine for the kids, but they are little and like to get in the bed with me. If they run DH to the daybead, will I have to hear him complain about his back all day. graemlins/laughing.gif
Leslie

GoofyWill
06-06-2002, 06:16 PM
The daybed sleeps indeed sleeps one. As long as your are not very tall, you will be comfortable in it. I am not sure 2 kids will fit comfortably or not. If I remeber correctly, the mattress is smaller in width then a twin size mattress.

imported_PolyGirl40
06-06-2002, 06:27 PM
It sleeps like a twin bed. My oldest is 5'6" and has no problem sleeping/fitting.

There is no back on it. They are simply oversized pillows for support if you utilize it as a sofa. Remember that the Deluxe resorts also have 2 queen size beds.

smile.gif

Jennib
06-08-2002, 05:11 PM
I slept on the Daybed in the Contemporary and it was really comfortable. I actually had the chance to take the bed the next night but chose to stay on the day bed. your DH will have not problem on it!!

disneyjo-91
06-08-2002, 11:06 PM
My kids are so funny.. they are 8+6 and love to sleep on the day bed instead of the regular bed.. one sleeps one way.. the other sleeps the other.. graemlins/silly.gif Yup that was both of them sleeping in the day bed..So i would have to say it must be pretty darn comfy.. graemlins/rotfl.gif Kids are so funny....

jillluvsdisney
06-09-2002, 11:20 AM
ref the day bed.... my mom and I (I'm 30) both slept in the day bed when we stayed at polynesian in nov 2000. it was very comfortable graemlins/mickey.gif

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
06-09-2002, 06:05 PM
The daybed in the Contemporary has a back on it and looks like a sofa. I was under the impression that it folded out, but I may be wrong. Can someone help me out with this? graemlins/crazy.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

nygiants56
06-09-2002, 07:37 PM
I slept on the daybed in the Polynesian and I thought it was fine. It is actualy pretty comfortable.

Disney-Nut
06-09-2002, 08:32 PM
I'm 5'11 and slept on the day bed at the poly in january and its pretty comfy. graemlins/thumbsup.gif