PDA

View Full Version : Do the hotels provide towels to use in their pools?

Miss Tilly
05-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Just thought I'd ask as I'd rather not bring three big swimming towels in our suitcase if we don't have to.

Emma

121 days to go graemlins/muscles.gif

wendy*darling
05-21-2003, 07:11 AM
The deluxe resorts all have towel stations at poolside. The towels are slightly larger than bath size.

At the moderates and value resorts, you may bring the towels from your room. Ask mousekeeping for additional towels if you need them.

I like buying a new beach towel on each trip- to use at the pool and also as a "practical" souvenir graemlins/mickey.gif

sainter
05-21-2003, 05:38 PM
I know there were towels available poolside at the big pool at POR but not at the small/quiet pools.

Carrousel Lover
05-21-2003, 05:49 PM
At the Beach Club they have a section by SAB and the quiet pool with towels. At the Polynesian I thought you needed to show them your card to get towels ...Carol?! I may be getting that confused with the life jacket but when I was there last Sept I thought it was also for towels..

kmo84
05-22-2003, 09:34 AM
The Coronado always has towels at the big pool.
I've never used the smaller pools so I'm not sure if they have towels there.

mjstaceyuofm
05-22-2003, 10:06 AM
I can't quite remember, but you may still want to bring beach towels if you're headed to a waterpark. I can't recall for sure, but something in my memory says they don't have towels available... Am I right or just graemlins/crazy.gif - can someone confirm?

LucyDriver
05-22-2003, 12:29 PM
You can rent towels at the water parks, but I don't remember how much they are, or if you get a deposit back. I know the lockers are $7, and you get $2 back when you return the key.

Granny Jill A
05-23-2003, 05:01 PM
There were towels available at the CSR Casitas pool where we stayed in April.