PDA

View Full Version : Can we use WDW transportation?

MScott1851
07-12-2003, 04:01 PM
We are going for just two days in September, because we have a couple of days on our Park Hopper Plus passes. This is my question.. We are staying at the DTD Hilton and have heard horrible things about their shuttles to the parks. Can we walk to DTD and hop on a Disney bus to the TTC and get on the monorail for our MK and Epcot visits? Or can we even use WDW transport? Or would it be better to take our rental car?

p.s. We are trying to see all four parks in one day, so I need the most time-saving method!

docswife
07-12-2003, 04:10 PM
From a time saving perspective get the rental car.

It may not be the most cost effective but it will enable you to come and go as you please without the hassle of waiting 15-20 mins for a bus, boat, or the monorail.

Enjoy your trip and good luck.

graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

Flower
07-12-2003, 04:32 PM
I have to agree that your rental car will enable you to park hop quicker than waiting for Disney transportation, since you want to do all 4 parks in 1 day.

I am just wondering what the reason for that is if you have 2 days left? What not do 2 parks on each of your 2 days?

I would check the hours before you go and plan your days around that. Whichever parks are open later, do them in the evening with the early park closings in the morning. I normally would plan on a full day in EPCOT.

Good luck with it!

WDWdriver
07-12-2003, 05:38 PM
If your question is are you ALLOWED to use Disney transportation, then the answer is yes. All visitors to the Disney parks can use any or all of the Disney transportation elements.

Now, just for the record, there are no buses from Downtown Disney to the TTC or any of the theme parks. DD buses only go to the resorts.

There are buses that operate back and forth between the parks. They are direct, non-stop, and save you the hassles of parking and riding to the entrance on a hot and crowded Tram. You might consider parking the rental car at Epcot and using the monorail to get to MK, and the buses to get to the other parks.