PDA

View Full Version : Do they ever goof up PS ???

becky201
10-07-2001, 11:20 PM
Hi,
here is a goofy question, but I actually dreamt this.. I have PS's done and includes Cindy's... I think it is reading all the people trying so hard to get these ressies that I dreamt the "dream".. I got to Cindy's and they didn't have my ressie!!! Ok, calm a mom's crazy nerves... has this happened to anyone???
Becky

------------------

wendy*darling
10-08-2001, 08:54 AM
I haven't had any dining PS goofs occur... but I always call a week or so before my trip and re-confirm all my PS's.
Make sure you have a record of all your confirmation numbers and when you made them.

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine!

Another hint- if you buy your park passes ahead of time, make photocopies of the backs of each ticket. That way if you loose any of them during your trip, you just have to show the photocopy to guest relations and they will be able to replace the pass!

------------------
Linda aka: wendy*darling
Intercot Staff: Disney & Orlando Dining
[email protected]

DVC owners at the Wilderness Lodge Villas
WDW:
4/92 (MK day trip only); 9/93 (Poly); 10/96 (DL & BC); 6/98 (YC); 2/00 (Contemporary); 12/00 (BWI); 6/01(FW tent camping with the Boy Scouts!!)
Next trip: June 2002 (PO-FQ and VWL)

Gusgus
10-08-2001, 09:26 AM
We have. We had a PS and they had neither our name or our number. They called "someplace" and the number we had was correct but for whatever reason it wasn't in their computer \ printout. They of course seated us anyway.

Gusgus

------------------

Nom
10-08-2001, 10:49 AM
They've goofed up our reservations for France once before a long time ago- I don't remember how it was resolved, so therefore it must have been resolved well!

That's a great idea about re-confirming a week in advnce- I'll be sure to do that next time!

------------------
"If you had wings, you could do all these things. Eastern will be your wings."

EvaBryan
10-08-2001, 05:30 PM
I actually had a major Candlelight Processional screw-up this past August. I was actually calling about something else when the CM told me about it. I asked to check all of my PS's and the second CM never mentioned the CP - it turns out that the first CM never took any of my information! They had my name spelled wrong, wrong address (said I lived in Tampa, FL not NY) and my credit card info was never recorded!

I always double-checked before I left but after that screw-up I will be absolutely sure to check out all of the information. I call and politely ask the CM to read me the list. If we are staying on-property I ask them for a print-out upon check-in.

Better safe than sorry!

Eva

59 days 14 hours!!! http://www.intercot.com/boards/grazy.gif

------------------

Figment!
10-08-2001, 05:59 PM
Not in my expereince or to any one I know, and I know MANY people who go to Disney more than once a year.

------------------
"A mind once stretched by a new Idea never regains its original dimensions"

100 Years of Magic, a Lifetime of Memories, a Legacy to last an Eternity

GreatBigBeautifulTomorrow
10-09-2001, 10:29 AM
Had a CM tell me the other day that my Cindy's ressie wasn't listed! I gave him the number, he found it then, but for some reason, not listed under my phone with my others. I double-checked the phone on it, it was correct. Very odd... and I had two Tony's ressies still listed, an hour apart, after I had canceled one... better too many PSs than not enough, but just be careful... the system is NOT perfect, and most CMs are more than happy to review them with you.

------------------
Anastasia... no, sorry, not that one.

HEY, MEET US IN CHICAGO! (http://www.intercot.com/boards/Forum7/HTML/000273.html)

next up: MNSSHP October 2001 at All Star Sports

We go on...

mattjs
10-10-2001, 02:04 PM
Be sure to carry your PS confirmation numbers with you. It's pretty unlikely you'll have any problems but, if you do it'll probly be a misspelling or something of that nature. In which case having the actual PS confirmation number would almost certainly solve it.

You can stop at the Guest Services desk at your resort and they'll print out all your PSs on one sheet. Then you're all set for the week.

------------------

goofgal
10-21-2001, 11:20 AM
Last time I went, I decided to take my mother and great aunt to Cape May Cafe for dinner. I made the PS the day we were planning on going and they still managed to lose it. The maitre'd said it's a relatively common occurrence that a PS is assigned to the wrong restaurant, so I would definitely make sure I have the confirmation number with me.

------------------
Karen