PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Rate @ Swan/Dolphin

kimballWDW98
08-21-2001, 07:20 PM
My husband and I recently visited WDW and took full advantage of the teacher rate (thanks to me). We payed $99/night. The room we stayed in was posted as regular $445/night. We had a great view of Tower of Terror. To get this rate, you must call directly to Swan/Dolphin. You must be able to present a valid teaching certificate or a recent pay stub. All teachers should try this at least once. We stayed at the Swan and preferred it over the Dolphin. It is only a 10 minute walk to the back gate of EPCOT and a 6-7 minute boatride to MGM Studios. Please respond if you have tried the teacher rate....whether it was good or bad.

------------------

G
08-22-2001, 01:57 AM
I have used the nurses rate and will be using it again this Dec. I am going to try the Swan this time. I love the S/D, and will continue to stay ther part of each trip. Our room was a balcony room that faced Epcot. We could see the fireworks and watch the water taxies come and go. My favorite restaurant is at the Swan. I am glad that you enjoyed your trip.

------------------
I AM GOING BACK IN DEC AND I FINALLY GET TO STAY AT THE POLY!!

(Gail)

Dallas_Lady
08-22-2001, 01:24 PM
I am still in my doing my undergrad to become a teacher... I can't wait to be done with school so I can afford to stay at the Swan and Dolphin! I love that hotel http://www.intercot.com/boards/supergrin.gif

------------------
1st trip- July 1997 (Offsite)
Honeymoon- May 2002 (LBV)