imported_PolyGirl40
03-08-2002, 09:33 AM
PolyGirl40’s February Disney Dining Review

We recently spent 10 days at WDW. My family consists of ;
Carol -- PolyGirl40
Tony -- Dear Husband & Dad
Jeremy -- #1 Son (15)
Shayne -- #2 Son (7)

I did detailed Trip Reports of our vacation. However - I felt it would be helpful if I consolidated my reports and placed snippets of our dining experiences here. This will aide anyone that does not frequent that forum (http://www.intercot.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=5&submit=Go) and/or has an upcoming trip planned. I included the prices - as that is often a deciding factor for some. smile.gif

Saturday; February 09, 2002
Boma -- Animal Kingdom Lodge -- Dinner

Tony and the boys dined on the familiar fare. My guys are not adventurous in that regard. They like to know specifically what they are putting in their mouths. It did not help that the stations only had the names of the items and not the ingredients. I did enlighten my taste buds with the various unique offerings. I rather enjoyed it.

Everything was very tasty. I especially liked the pasta salad. We ordered fresh brewed ice tea, coffee, water and lemonade for drinks. Let me tell you something. The dessert station is literally a mouth party waiting to happen. I’m a slow eater so the guys hit that area long before I did. They went up twice, selecting everything offered. Trust me - the zebra domes are waaaaaaaay yummy! We enjoyed our experience - but it is not on our *must do again* list.

Cost: 3 Adults, 1 Child $90 w/tip

Sunday; February 10, 2002
Boma -- Animal Kingdom Lodge -- Breakfast

Our waitress was wonderful. She brought us coffee and frunch. Yumcity! What a wonderful fruit blend of juice. We had several glasses during our meal. The guys seemed much more excited about the choices offered for breakfast.

Everything was recognizable. I did ask about one of the casserole dishes. It was called Boboti. It is prepared in a skillet - combining eggs, cream, hash, red onions and potatoes. Mouth-party! Waaaaaaaaay yummy. The cereal, danish, fruit and meat stations also carried a bounty of food. Jeremy loved the hot cereal fixing bar. While Shayne savored every morsel of fruit and yogurt. Tony made his way around every area. We give Boma’s breakfast buffet 10 thumbs up!

Cost: 3 Adults, 1 Child $65 w/tip

Hollywood Brown Derby -- MGM --Fantasmic Dinner Package

We had never eaten here before. I was very anxious to try it. What a wonderful restaurant. We were seated at an excellent table in the back of the restaurant. Very low traffic area. Our wait staff was wonderful.

Tony ordered the baked onion soup for an appetizer. While Jeremy dined on the lump crab cake and I had the individual cobb salad. I must say it was the best salad I’ve ever eaten. Bread was brought to the table as well as our drinks. Tony and I had ice tea. The boys ordered shakes.

For entrees; Tony had the Sesame Seared Yellow fin Tuna. It was served with a cucumber salad. I decided on the Rotisserie Half Chicken. Yum! The chicken was nice and juicy. Not the least bit dry. Along with the chicken I had a spinach and bacon salad with roasted sweet potatoes in a maple whiskey glaze. Talk about delicious. The kids ordered their entrees from the children's menu. Jer had the macaroni and cheese and Shayne ordered a hot dog.

The portions were just right. Everyone but Jeremy had enough room for dessert. Tony decided on the white chocolate cheesecake. Shayne had the Hollywood Junior. It is very much like a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Vanilla Ice cream blended with chocolate and peanut butter candies. It was quite large and filling. Shayne ended up sharing it with Jer. I ordered the grapefruit cake. I have read numerous responses from Janie on the boards about this cake. Oh my goodness. It was all that and then some! A dessert perfection! That tart versus sweet combination was a taste bud Heaven. We hated to leave. The dinner was perfect from start to finish.

Cost: $110 w/tip

Monday; February 11, 2002
Cinderella’s Royal Table -- Magic Kingdom -- Breakfast

Our table was fantastic. We were seated right by the window - overlooking Fanstasyland and the carousel. Crescents, coffee and juice were presented instantly. For those of you that have never eaten breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table; it is a pre-plated, all you can eat meal. You are given 3 options. A kids plate, healthy choice and the traditional style.

Shayne had the kids plate and dined on waffles, pancakes and fruit. The rest of us ordered the traditional breakfast. It was very good. We were served eggs, French toast, bacon, sausage, potato casserole and fruit. One serving was very plentiful. Tony asked for seconds on the stuffed French toast. As we dined Prince Charming and the Princesses made their rounds. We had some great interaction. The ladies were extremely personable and accommodating. What a great way to start our morning.

Cost: 3 Adults, One Child $70 w/tip

Liberty Tree Tavern -- Magic Kingdom --Lunch

I ordered the “Today’s soup kettle”. Which was a wonderful creamy potato and bacon soup. For my entree I had the “Benedict Arnold” sandwich. Which consisted of corn beef and Swiss cheese on homemade molasses bread. Tony ordered the “Old Glory”. This sandwich was a beef patty with bacon, provolone and mushrooms. Both sandwiches were served with cole slaw and tavern chips.

Shayne had the “Little Patriot’s Hot Dog” while Jeremy selected the New England Clam Chowder and an order of crab cakes from the appetizer menu as his entree. Everything was wonderful and fresh.

Cost: $70 w/tip

Rose & Crown -- United Kingdom --Dinner

Tony did the usual spiel at the podium, requesting a terrace table and offering to wait. We waited almost 30 minutes before being buzzed. The time went fairly quickly. They gave us a hand-held contraption to play with. It passed the time for the kids.

I think we ended up with the same table as last year. Dead center- next to the water. Great spot. I had the lamb barley soup for an appetizer. Tony had the mushroom melody - while the boys shared a fruit and cheese platter. My soup was very good - but I longed over Tony’s mushrooms. graemlins/doubleeek.gif

As an entree I had the Bangers and Mash. Tony chose the Fish and Chips. Jeremy ordered the Macaroni and cheese and Shayne had a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Everything was delicious. However - I felt the Bangers and Mash was more of a lunch meal. Weird, I know but - that was my opinion. We ordered dessert while Illuminations started. I missed the Guinness cake on the menu. :( The boys both ordered the “Crown Jewels”. This is basically a candy platter. A big hit. Tony had the mousse parfait. I chose the sticky toffee pudding. Wow! Did I get over the lack of Guinness cake real fast. Yumcity! Two big thumbs up for the sticky toffee pudding. It was well after 9:30 before we finished dinner.

Cost: $100 w/tip

Tuesday; February 12, 2002
Teppanyani Dining Rooms -- Japan -- Lunch

This restaurant was a highlight for us last year. It was one of 2 places my kids requested a repeat for. It did not disappoint. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will be returning again. Our experience was even better than last year.

We passed on appetizers and dessert. We knew we had another meal scheduled for later in the evening and wanted to eat light. Tony had the sirloin and shrimp. I ordered the chicken and shrimp. While Jeremy enjoyed the chicken. Shayne ate some steamed rice and ordered a fruit cup. All meals are served with grilled vegetables, steamed rice and a garden salad. I must add; Their dipping sauces are remarkable.

Cost: $63 w/tip

Le Cellier -- Canada -- Dinner

For appetizers; Tony ordered the Asian Shrimp Cocktail. It was presented on a platter with a Chinese takeout container. The container was resting on it’s side and the contents pouring out onto the plate. Very clever and fun! He deemed it the best shrimp cocktail ever. I knew I wanted to have the Canadian cheddar cheese soup. Let me tell you, the reviews were correct. Excellent soup! What about those piping hot bread sticks? Jeremy was in heaven with the pretzel ones. Soooooooo good!

On with the meal; Tony chose the New York Strip Steak. It was served with Yukon potatoes and green beans with a butter sauce. He said it was all cooked to perfection. I had the mushroom fillet mignon. Instant mouth party. The fillet was outstanding. It was served with an unbelievably wonderful mushroom risotto and sprinkled with fried onions. Delicious does not describe this entree! The kids both ordered off from the children’s menu. Shayne selected the pasta with tomato sauce - while Jer ordered the cheeseburger and fries.

Has anyone had the “Walt’s 100 Years of Magic Chocolate cake”? Tony and I both ordered a slice. We couldn’t have made a better selection. The cake was fantastic. Almost like fudge. Shayne had his smores. They now rank above the smores at the 50’s Prime time Cafe for him. It was all in the presentation. Those dining with children must order them - just to see the look on their faces when they arrive at the table. Jer sampled a little from both desserts. We lingered over coffee before leaving. Tony made a stop at the entry desk for compliments. He has deemed Le Cellier as his favorite Disney eatery.

Cost: $115.00 w/tip

smile.gif

[ March 08, 2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: PolyGirl40 ]

imported_PolyGirl40
03-08-2002, 09:36 AM
Wednesday; February 13, 2002
Pizzafari -- Animal Kingdom --Lunch

I’m not fond of counter service type food. However - if you are looking for a quick fix and something hot, give this a try. We ordered 4 individual pizzas. 3 pepperoni and one vegetable. I had the vegetable pizza. It was very fresh and tasty. The guys left nothing on their plates - so I assume the pepperoni pizza was just as good.

Cost: $27.08

Concourse Steakhouse -- Contemporary Resort -- Dinner

Thanks to everyone that helped me decide on trying the Concourse Steakhouse. For appetizers Tony ordered the fried crab cakes - while I decided on the Steakhouse five cheese soup. The soup had a tad too much garlic in it for my taste but - was still wonderful. Bread and drinks were brought to the table as we savored our starters. Tony and I both ordered specialty drinks (Pina Colada & Ravin’ Raspberry) - as the kids sipped shakes.

For entrees; Tony decided on the Cowboy special. What a hunk of steak! :eek: It came with roasted red potatoes and grilled onions. I chose the filet mignon. It was very good. Not as good as the one I had at Le Cellier - but good nonetheless. It was accompanied by smashed garlic potatoes, grilled vegetables and red wine butter. The boys both ordered from the children’s menu. Jeremy having Pinocchio's Pizza - while Shayne selected Goofy's Grilled Cheese. :D

Everything was splendid. We ordered coffee and dessert. The kids split a brownie. It was huge and served with gummy worms. Wonderful boy food. Tony and I both had cappuccino mousse.

Cost: $123.00 w/tip

Thursday; February 14, 2002
Kona Cafe -- Polynesian Resort -- Breakfast

We’ve eaten at the Kona Cafe countless times. This occasion did not disappoint. Tony and Jeremy both had the Tonga Toast. I ordered eggs and bacon. While Shayne chose the pancakes from the children’s menu. Everything was served promptly. A delicious way to start a morning.

Cost: $45 w/tip

Flying Fish -- Boardwalk -- Dinner

Another fantastic meal. I ordered the peeky toe crab cakes. Jeremy and Tony both had the chowder - as Shayne munched on bread. The restaurant was extremely busy. It took quite a while for our meal to arrive. This was not a hindrance. We watched the Chefs at the bar area and relaxed.

For an entree I selected the oak grilled pork chop. Was it ever tender. Probably one of the best pork chops I’ve ever eaten. It was served with onion bread pudding and apple-pecan chutney. I cannot even begin to tell you how scrumptious it was. Tony chose the New York strip steak. It came with potatoes and green beans.

Jeremy ordered the sirloin steak from the children’s menu. It was served with fries. He ate every last bit and deemed it delicious. Shayne had the Mickey pasta. We all enjoyed our feast and did not feel like dessert.

Cost: $110 w/tip

Friday; February 15, 2002
Chef Mickey’s -- Contemporary Resort -- Breakfast

This was our first experience at this restaurant. It will not be our last. The food was fantastic and the character interaction remarkable. Shayne had great fun with the chipmunks. In fact Chip used Shayne’s hat as a napkin rest while signing his autograph. Lots of clowning around. Also - I must confess. I am no longer a Krispy Kreme virgin. I savored my first doughnut. It was extremely good. graemlins/tasty.gif

The stations are very similar to the ones at the Crystal Palace. However, the atmosphere and characters are very different. We had a blast. We did not stuff ourselves. Although it would have been an easy task. Two thumbs up high for Chef Mickey’s breakfast buffet.

Cost: 3 Adults, 1 Child $70 w/tip

San Angel -- Mexico -- Lunch

We had a table right on the water. Waaaaaaay cool. Shayne loved being part of the attraction. His words. I can not thank Wizzy enough for insisting I give this restaurant a try. It was a definite highlight. Jeremy was in Heaven. Give him a burrito and he is happy.

The guys did not order an appetizer. They were content to pull up their elbows and nosh down on the chips and salsa brought to the table. I however had to order my soup. Yum! Their Sopa Azteca is a tortilla soup with avocado and cheese. Excellent. It went very well with the frozen strawberry margarita I ordered. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jeremy had a lot of fun ordering our meals. He is a Spanish major in school and used his lessons precisely. I had the taco salad “Tacos Al Carbon”. Tony selected the “Plato Mexicano” - a beef taco, chicken enchilada and quesadilla. Served with refried beans, guacamole and grilled vegetables. He said it was outstanding. Of course - Jeremy wanted burritos. He ordered a double portion from the children’s menu. Shayne is not a fan of Mexican food. He dined on chicken fingers. Great food, service and ambiance. I cannot wait to return.

Cost: $50 w/tip

Tony’s Town Square -- Magic Kingdom --Dinner

We were seated on the front porch along the railing. The evening was very pleasant, with perfect temperatures.

This was a no-brainer here. Shayne was chopping at the bit to order ravioli. The kid loves homemade ravioli. I had the “Zuppa del Giorno: - which today was cream of asparagus. Very good. Tony ordered one of their specialty drinks. It is served in a glass mug - in which you get to keep. Very nice souvenir. It has the Tony’s logo on one side and Lady & the Tramp on the other.

For entrees Jeremy ordered pizza. They do not have adult size pizza on the dinner menu. However, they made one for him. Tony selected the grilled pork chop. It was served with wild mushrooms and potato gratin. It looked yummy. I had the spaghetti. Spaghetti is one of my favorites dishes. Was this ever good. The sauce was very fresh. Not too thin, not too thick. Have you seen their meatball? It is the size of a baseball. No kidding. Shayne laughed at the sight. I could only eat half of my portion. It was huge. We were all too stuffed for dessert.

Cost: $90 w/tip

smile.gif

[ March 08, 2002, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: PolyGirl40 ]

imported_PolyGirl40
03-08-2002, 09:41 AM
Saturday; February 16, 2002
Crystal Palace -- Magic Kingdom -- Breakfast

The characters were loads of fun and the food scrumptious. We hit every station and filled ourselves to capacity. Their breakfast lasagna is out of this world. The selections are wonderful. There is something for everyone.

Cost: $70 w/tip

California Grill -- Contemporary Resort -- Dinner

Wow! The view was unbelievable. Everything we see from the Polynesian has a completely different feel from above. The perspective is amazing. We were seated at the window - overlooking the lagoon and Magic Kingdom. Boy were we hungry. Tony and I had skipped lunch to save our appetite for this meal.

Our waiter was splendid. We selected BBQ Glazed Chicken flat bread as a starter. It was delicious. It had chicken, provolone and caramelized onions on it. While sipping cappuccino and munching on our appetizers I glanced over Tony’s shoulder. Oh my goodness. Look (http://community.webshots.com/photo/31621704/31676111taCkDXmpdh) at that sunset! It was something I’ve never experienced before. You could see the sparkle from the Grand Floridian lights glistening on the water. The boats leaving their little streams behind, as the sun went down. The colors were indescribable. It was worth the price of dinner!

I ordered the Spit Roasted Range Chicken as my entree. It came with vegetable stir-fried rice. The presentation was outstanding. Tony chose the Barbecue Beef Filet with buttered escarole. He said it was perfect. It was served atop smashed potatoes and looked delectable. The boys made their selections off from the children’s menu. This did not detour the restaurant from their unique way of presenting food. Shayne had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They sat the triangles on their sides and filled the voids left on the plate with goldfish crackers. It looked so fun! Jeremy decided on the personal Tomato and Provolone cheese pizza.

We all wanted to try their desserts. Shayne chose the Rice Krispy Sushi Plate. Jeremy ordered the Ms. Ice Cream Head. Both were great fun. Tony decided on the America's Chocolate Cake. It was swimming in a peanut butter custard sauce. I had the angel food cake. It had a lemon glaze over it and blood orange slices on the side. Another great creation. The 2 textures were grand and instantly generated a celebration with my taste buds. We ordered more cappuccino and enjoyed our remaining time looking down on the World.

We found this restaurant to be no more expensive than the other places we dined. I highly recommend the California Grill. It ranks right up there in our Disney top 5. If you cannot get seating revolved around the fireworks - then by all means try to be there for sunset!

Cost: $139.75 w/tip

Sunday; February 17, 2002
50’s Prime Time Cafe’ -- MGM -- Lunch

My kids love this restaurant and all of the antics. We were prepared for anything. The atmosphere depends solely on your server. Cousin Cody was our waiter. He had this innocence about him. A naive comedic personality. Very funny. He played the harmonica as we all sang “It’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow”.

Last year we had the most fantastic server, named Mark. What a surprise when he strolled out of the kitchen. He recognized us. How cool was that? A year and some zillion tables later he remembered Us. This only added to the fun. He introduced us to everyone. “Hey, I know them.”

We ordered the fried onions for an appetizer. They are simply the best. For entrees Tony and Jeremy both ordered the BBQ Chicken Sandwich. Shayne had the peanut butter and smelly sandwich. The guys ordered shakes. I had iced tea. I chose the Fried chicken for my meal. I knew what to expect. Their fried chicken is THE best. We were stuffed and no one earned a clean plate sticker. We did not have an ounce of room left for dessert. The portions at this restaurant are huge.

Cost: $75 w/tip

‘Ohana -- Polynesian Resort -- Dinner

If you have not eaten at ‘Ohana I highly recommend it. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. We were served some luscious banana bread. Shayne went up twice to participate in the coconut race and hula hoop contest. He had a blast.

The skewered meats were fantastic. The shrimp mouthwatering. They brought Shayne a dish of macaroni and cheese. After entrees you are served pineapple and caramel. I cannot even begin to tell you how yummy the combination is. I did not eat as much as I have in previous years. One of the items offered in the evening in the Concierge Lounge is pineapple w/ caramel. I’ve been snacking on it all week. redface.gif

Cost: $105 w/tip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have nothing but praise for the Disney restaurants. Everything/one was amazing. We often skipped meals and/or grabbed something to eat at the Polynesian’s Concierge Lounge. For a detailed account of what the Lounge had to offer you can access my review here. (http://www.intercot.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004692)

Our best overall meal was; Le Cellier. I think it was the melding of perfection by our entire table. Jeremy loved the pretzel bread. Tony could not get over how fantastic the shrimp cocktail was. I found the mushroom risotto to be out of this world. Shayne still talks about the Smores’. All of this in combination with the service and atmosphere made for an excellent experience. We will be back there with bells on. It’s hard for me to rank any one place. All were spectacular for various reasons. However - for me the California Grill will stick out above all else because of the sunset.

Lunch:
San Angel -- Teppanyani and 50’s Prime Time Cafe rank the highest above all.

Breakfast:
Crystal Palace remains our favorite for a buffet. We loved the food at Boma - but the character interaction at the Crystal Palace is priceless. Kona Cafe continues to be our choice for a sit down meal. Their coffee and bacon are still the BEST. Plus - Tony swears the Tonga Toast is Heaven sent.

As you can see - Dining is very important to us. We love the atmosphere Disney has to offer. It’s so nice to sit down and relax. A great way to recharge your batteries and discuss the day. If anyone has any questions - I’d be happy to answer them. smile.gif

[ April 29, 2002, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: PolyGirl40 ]

BATWS Frank
03-08-2002, 11:51 AM
That's quite a report, Carol! Thanks for all the info.

faline
03-08-2002, 12:18 PM
I'm so glad I just finished my lunch...This all has my mouth watering!

DisneyaHolic
03-08-2002, 12:26 PM
PolyGirl40 - What a very complete report!! Thank you so much - I am just dying for my trip in July! I have 18 days to fill with PS, and still haven't decided what all to do! Your report gave me a few "must-do" restaurants!

I wasn't able to look at the sunset - the server said I didn't have access...

Did you notice any trends in park visitations (ie. Are people still kind of following EE parks as they were earlier?)

imported_PolyGirl40
03-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DisneyaHolic:

I wasn't able to look at the sunset - the server said I didn't have access...

Hmmmmmm -- I don't know why that doesn't work. I'm sorry. You can also see the picture by going through my profile link. It's in the WDW2002 file. smile.gif

Did you notice any trends in park visitations (ie. Are people still kind of following EE parks as they were earlier?)
It seemed as if they were. The Magic Kingdom was busiest on Saturday & Monday. Epcot was a madhouse on Tuesday morning.

Narcoossee'sFan
03-08-2002, 01:14 PM
Thank you so much for the report! graemlins/tasty.gif

tinkerbell37
03-08-2002, 01:57 PM
awsome report. I have a P.S for several of those restaurants next week and enjoyed your reviews.

Disneypro
03-08-2002, 04:36 PM
Great job Carol!!! I could actually picture the different meals you described them so well graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now if only my hunger pangs would go away :D

walstib
03-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Thanks so much for those reviews. I've made PS's for alot of the same spots for our Easter trip and you've made me even more excited to go. graemlins/tasty.gif Only 19 more days !!

cynbrown
03-08-2002, 09:02 PM
PolyGirl,

I really enjoyed your descriptions of the yummy food. We are going in 11 days!! I saw that you got to Cinderella's Royal Table for the character breakfast. We were not able to get a PS for that, but someone else offered theirs. The problem is that the PS is for the morning we leave. The PS is for 8:30 and our flight leaves at 12:30. Do you think that is enough time to do the CRT? We've been going back and forth about trying it to squeeze it in. We have two girls, 3 and 5, who would love to see the princesses. I appreciate any advice you have.

MKPlutoGuy
03-08-2002, 09:19 PM
You might just be able to squeeze it in-get all of your belongings set and ready to go the night before. Head the the MK early, maybe something will open up. Try not to rush, but don't dilly dally either while eating. I would give it an hour, 40 mins for transportation-where are you staying? And be at the airport an hour before...
It would definately be close, however it would be the time of your daughters lives to see Cinderella and Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty, etc. smile.gif

Carol-It was great reading your reviews again! It brought back the memories! smile.gif Thank You! :D

cynbrown
03-08-2002, 09:46 PM
MKPlutoGuy,

We are staying at the Polynesian. We were trying to figure out what we should do with our luggage. We are using Tiffany Town Car for transportation. Could we leave our bags with bell service at the Polynesian and just meet Tiffany there at a specified time? We would also have to allow time to get back to the Polynesian from CRT in that scenario. We really want to do this if we can make it work.

imported_PolyGirl40
03-09-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by cynbrown:
The PS is for 8:30 and our flight leaves at 12:30. Do you think that is enough time to do the CRT? We've been going back and forth about trying it to squeeze it in. Welcome graemlins/party.gif

I would be at the Magic Kingdom by 7:45 - 8 a.m. You’re just a monorail away. The resort monorail starts running at 7:15 a.m.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

They start letting breakfast guests into the Magic Kingdom at 7:55 a.m. This will get you past security and the clipboard attendant. Check into the podium at the castle as early as possible. You may have to wait for 15 minutes to be seated. This way your children can explore the castle while you wait. Often the Fairy God Mother is down stairs. :D

You should have no problems. We took our time dining and enjoyed the atmosphere and we were done within 45 minutes. The food is pre-plated. There is not a lot of preparation time involved.

Check you luggage with bell service before heading to the Magic Kingdom. Simply call them to store it as soon as you are done with your belongings. You should be fine to have the town car pick you up at 10 o’clock for a 12:30 flight. We had a 10:30 a.m. flight and Ibex picked us up at 8 o'clock.

You’ve got the best situation as far as travel goes = the monorail! Head for the exit after your breakfast with the Princesses - jump onto the resort monorail and you’ll be back at the Polynesian within 10 minutes. The monorails come constantly.

I think you’ll be fine. What a fantastic way to end a Disney vacation! You must report back.

Jared
03-09-2002, 09:08 AM
All these did was make me very hungry! Thanks for the reviews Carol, I now have no clue where I want to eat in May or February! graemlins/crazy.gif

cynbrown
03-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Polygirl,

Thank you so much for the advice. I really think we'll be able to do it now and the girls will be so excited! We'll let you know how it goes.

We're also planning to try out some of the other restaurants on your review--Hollywood Brown Derby, Chef Mickey's. 10 days to go now... smile.gif

DisneyFreak1
03-10-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by PolyGirl40:
Everything was very tasty.(at boma) I especially liked the pasta salad. i have the recipe for that pasta salad!! :D

[ March 10, 2002, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: DisneyFreak1 ]

married2wdwnut
03-10-2002, 06:51 PM
What an outstanding report you did, I throughly enjoyed reading about all your dining experiences.

I'm going to hop over to read your trip reports now and can't wait.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thread. graemlins/clappy.gif

Oh by the way, I couldn't look at your sunset picture either.

Dawn
03-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Now I'm hungry. graemlins/tasty.gif

I can see the sunset picture though.

G
03-11-2002, 10:11 AM
Great report. graemlins/tasty.gif

ChipDale
03-12-2002, 09:45 AM
Great job, Carol! graemlins/thumbsup.gif This is one for the archives. Thanks for putting it all in one easy-to-read spot! smile.gif