PDA

View Full Version : fantasmic

Katzateer
03-21-2002, 08:49 AM
If you get the dinner package for Fantasmic how early (time)do you need to make it to get good seats?The first show is at 6:30 the night we are going.
How many days ahead can you make the reservations?
Also, is there a good site to find out the menu for Mama Rosa's? My husband is on a restrictive diet and I have to be careful where I make plans to eat. What other places besides the Brown Derby can you go? (Sci Fi? Hollywood and Vine? Prime time cafe?)

Thanks for help!

I've never tryed the dinner package but want to avoid the long lines and waiting to get in. We haven't been able to see Fantasmic for 3 or more years and I REALLy want to see it this trip.

brownie
03-21-2002, 09:06 AM
You need to be at the gate a half-hour before the show starts. The seats are all in the 2 or 3 sections at the right side of the stadium. They fill the section closer to the middle first, so you might have better seats there.

imported_PolyGirl40
03-21-2002, 09:16 AM
I would make a PS at least 2 hours before the show time. The Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, and Hollywood & Vine are currently participating.

Everyone in your party must order an entree at the restaurant. After your meal, you receive a pass that allows you access to a special reserved section of the Fantasmic! amphitheater. The reserved section is on the right hand side of the theater in the Witch section. You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the show starts. Once you arrive at Oscar's Super Service, a Cast Member sends you through the cast gate.

You can book the package up to 5 days in advance, either in person at the Studios, or at Guest Relations at any of the Resorts. You can not reserve the package by calling WDW Dining.

Availability is very limited, so request it as early as possible.

I'm going to move this over to the Dining forum for you. Just click the link at the top of the page to find your new home. smile.gif

Please gather your personal belongings and watch your head and step as you exit.