PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to WDWacky?

UltimateDisneyFreak
01-15-2003, 04:56 PM
I was browsing around the boards today and I noticed that under Ian's username (WDWacky) it says that he is "unregistered". His post counter, his profile, and everything is gone except for his posts sitting around the boards.

Can anyone explain? Is Ian gone? :(

Patricia
01-15-2003, 05:08 PM
Ian is in for repairs. :D

I heard that if we get him fixed we can keep him. graemlins/rotfl.gif

UltimateDisneyFreak
01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Alright then. I was just checking.

Thanks Patricia!

By the way, what repair shop is he in? I'd like to stop by for a visit. graemlins/laughing.gif

imported_dpamac
01-15-2003, 06:05 PM
What patricia said isn't exactly true. You see, Wacky went against the family. So, John said, "Wacky, you're my moderator and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."

Moe Green was involved somehow, but we're not sure how.

TiggerRPh
01-15-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by UltimateDisneyFreak:
By the way, what repair shop is he in? I'd like to stop by for a visit. John's cyborg shop....the "New and Improved" Ian should be back in no time!

:D

Ian
01-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Cyborg WDWacky reporting for duty.

Acutally, it's just John testing out Wacky's repaired account. Should have him back up and running soon.

Pass the can of beanie weanies....

Lasers ready... aim at tiggerrph on full stun.... fire!

[ January 16, 2003, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: WDWacky ]

TiggerRPh
01-16-2003, 12:34 AM
His post totals are still off....he should have 11K plus.

:eek:

imported_JohnY
01-16-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by TiggerRPh:
His post totals are still off....he should have 11K plus.

:eek: Me thinks Ray needs to make like an ICE CUBE and chill.... the world is not ending. Things can be repaired...

tongue.gif

TiggerRPh
01-16-2003, 01:25 AM
Chilling boss....just thought it might still be a problem, but hey, he's back!!!

Just what changes did you make to Ian?

Shield's Up!!

;)

Ha ha....you missed Ian!! thhhhhppppptttt!!

[ January 16, 2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: TiggerRPh ]

Ian
01-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Okay first off ... Much like Walt, I was off in suspended animation for awhile until our very own Webmaster JohnY could find a cure for what ailed me.

Second ... RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE AVATAR YOU HAVE?????????????????

TiggerRPh
01-16-2003, 07:43 AM
So Ian, how was suspended animation?

:eek: :eek:

<----------- This little thing? At least I have an Avatar!! graemlins/laughing.gif

BTW ----- GO BUCS!!!!

MickeysGirl
01-16-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by WDWacky:
Second ... RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE AVATAR YOU HAVE????????????????? I think it's kinda......... sweet! :D

oh yeah...... graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/beer.gif GO BUCS!! graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/beer.gif

imported_Melanears
01-16-2003, 09:41 AM
I kinda like the avatar too!!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif I believe there is another one floating around here somewhere. ;)

graemlins/clappy.gif Go Bucs! graemlins/clappy.gif

Dawn
01-16-2003, 10:07 AM
I have 2 questions.

1. Are all the moderators Cyborgs?
2. Just how is it possible to break a moderator? (not that I'm planning to use this info in the future)

Oh and 3 - I know I said 2 but I meant 3 - what is Ray's avatar? All I can see is the little red x. :confused:

Dizneyana
01-16-2003, 11:32 AM
Horrible avatar?? What horrible avatar??? :confused:

tongue.gif

imported_JohnY
01-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Why are you kids so focused on Football... hasn't anyone informed you it's COLLEGE BASKEBALL SEASON?

graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/doubleeek.gif

Go Flyers!

imported_Melanears
01-16-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JohnY:
Why are you kids so focused on Football... hasn't anyone informed you it's COLLEGE BASKEBALL SEASON?Ok John, if we are going to go that route, how about those Demon Deacons!!! graemlins/clappy.gif I believe they beat those Terrapins last night! ;) Too bad they didn't show up in the second half the other day against Dook! graemlins/shakehead.gif

graemlins/muscles.gif GO DEACS!! graemlins/muscles.gif

MickeysGirl
01-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Why are you kids so focused on Football... hasn't anyone informed you it's COLLEGE BASKEBALL SEASON?

graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/doubleeek.gif

Go Flyers! Why football you ask???

Well let's see..... when you grow up on it, are molded in it, eat, sleep and breathe it... it makes you pay attention!!

Did you know that I bleed black and gold!!!
But since the Saints are out of the running :rolleyes:

graemlins/beer.gif GO BUCS!!!!! graemlins/beer.gif

Did that help? :D

imported_JohnY
01-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by MickeysGirl:
Why football you ask???

Well let's see..... when you grow up on it, are molded in it, eat, sleep and breathe it... it makes you pay attention!!

Did that help? :D Nope. graemlins/sick.gif

MickeysGirl
01-16-2003, 04:17 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MickeysGirl:
Why football you ask???

Did that help? :D Nope. graemlins/sick.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Then sorry John!! :(
You don't know what you are missing!!!!

graemlins/muscles.gif I NEED MY FOOTBALL!!!! graemlins/muscles.gif

TiggerRPh
01-16-2003, 04:56 PM

Go Flyers! Radio Flyers? :confused: You're cheering for a kid's wagon?

or

PF Flyers? :confused: I didn't think they made these shoes anymore?

imported_dpamac
01-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by TiggerRPh:
Radio Flyers? :confused: You're cheering for a kid's wagon?

or

PF Flyers? :confused: I didn't think they made these shoes anymore? Anyone care to guess whose account gets messed up next?

imported_Melanears
01-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by dpamac:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TiggerRPh:
Radio Flyers? :confused: You're cheering for a kid's wagon?

or

PF Flyers? :confused: I didn't think they made these shoes anymore? Anyone care to guess whose account gets messed up next? </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/shakehead.gif graemlins/laughing.gif

Dizneyana
01-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by dpamac:
Anyone care to guess whose account gets messed up next? Ohhhhh!!! ME, ME, ME!!!!

I say......... graemlins/muscles.gif RAY!!! graemlins/muscles.gif

What do I win, Gary??? :D

imported_dpamac
01-16-2003, 06:02 PM
A 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (minus clear rear tail lights and clear front turning signals to blend in better with the color of the car)!

Dizneyana
01-16-2003, 06:19 PM
graemlins/clappy.gif Woo Hoo!!! graemlins/clappy.gif

Think you could talk to John, and have those modifications made BEFORE I come to pick it up?? :D

Thanks.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

imported_PolyGirl40
01-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Yep --- time for Ray to go in the shop. He is long overdue for his tune-up.

Although John's been in there all day with the "do not disturb" sign on the door. Not quite sure what's going on. Lots of screaming and the lights have dimmed a few times.

Has anyone seen Ed? graemlins/doubleeek.gif

Dizneyana
01-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by PolyGirl40:

Has anyone seen Ed? graemlins/doubleeek.gif As a matter of fact...... NO!! :eek:

Has John turned into an evil scientist?? graemlins/thedolls.gif Is he creating a cyborg Ed??

MickeysGirl
01-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by PolyGirl40:
Has anyone seen Ed? graemlins/doubleeek.gif Ed popped up in questions a couple of days ago, but I haven't seen him since. I even tried e-mailing him, but haven't heard back yet :(

I am getting worried!!

So is everyone scheduled for a tune-up???
What order are we going in.... just trying to figure out if I need to schedule around my WDW trip!! graemlins/mickey.gif :D

Tracey...... I want SHOTGUN!!!! graemlins/silly.gif

TiggerRPh
01-16-2003, 08:32 PM
That's why Ian was "broken"; he was negectful and missed his 11K tune-up....and I believe Ed missed his 10K tune-up too.

graemlins/doubleeek.gif

Ed should be as good as new in a few days!!

:D

John, let me know when you're done with Ed...might as well go in early!

Figment!
01-20-2003, 01:37 AM

Go Flyers! Whoooooo Go FLyers :D , I was just at the Richmond game we maulled'em graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif

Wow this got off topic quickly ;)

imported_JohnY
01-20-2003, 01:44 AM
And I was just at the GW game when we mauled them. Flyers are now 12-3! Go UD!