PDA

View Full Version : Disney Planner Question

What's a Boo
07-23-2003, 09:54 AM
I have a question about the Disney Planner. I know that it counts down the days until you leave. My question is with the day 1 of 31. Is there a way to change it to show day 1 of (Fill in the number of days you will be in Disney)? I don't remember seeing a place to change that. If you can't, that's fine. I only wish the I could stay there for 31 days. smile.gif

Beast_fanatic
07-23-2003, 12:41 PM
I think there is a way, but I can't install it at work, so I can't try right now.

Hopefully someone else will be along soon with an answer!

What's a Boo
07-23-2003, 01:49 PM
Thanks. Maybe someone will have the answer.

MauiMouse
07-23-2003, 03:50 PM
I am pretty sure that those fields are non-changeable. I too would like to be able to stay at Disney for 31 days, how cool would that be! graemlins/mickey.gif

MikeH255
07-23-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by What's a Boo:
I have a question about the Disney Planner. I know that it counts down the days until you leave. My question is with the day 1 of 31. Is there a way to change it to show day 1 of (Fill in the number of days you will be in Disney)? I don't remember seeing a place to change that. If you can't, that's fine. I only wish the I could stay there for 31 days. smile.gif Here's the only way I know of to change the number of days.

In the directory where the Vacation Planner is installed, for example "C:\Program Files\Disney Vacation Planner " there is a file named "schedule.dat"
Open the file with a text editor like notepad.
The first line of that file should read 31,1 change the 31 to whatever you want the number of days to be and save the file

Hope this helps

MauiMouse
07-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Thanks MikeH255 that works great and

graemlins/clappy.gif Welcome to Intercot graemlins/clappy.gif

What's a Boo
07-24-2003, 09:23 AM
graemlins/notworthy.gif Thanks MikeH255! I will try that.

What's a Boo
07-24-2003, 10:21 AM
graemlins/clappy.gif IT WORKED!!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif Thank you. Now I know where to go to change it. I will have to make a note for next years trip.

Grammy Grumpy
07-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Thanks! I was just wondering about that myself. :rolleyes: I was able to correct it also. Intercot people are wonderful graemlins/clappy.gif