PDA

View Full Version : Staff Member Ratings?!?!?

Chip Carlton
12-09-2001, 01:22 PM
I have noticed that some people have like 7 stars on the left of their postings under their names and some people only have one (ME). And I was just wondering how they rate what you have. Thanks For any Responses.

Claytonia
12-09-2001, 02:01 PM
Well, what they SAY is that it's based on the quality and quantity of your posts. (No, they won't tell us how many posts you have to get to achieve a certain ranking.) The official line is that your best bet is to just keep on posting, and try to be helpful when you can. Eventually, the twinkles will be magically bestowed upon you. graemlins/mickey.gif

My own PERSONAL theory is that it has to do with how much Cyborg JohnY likes the foot massages you give him. graemlins/sick.gif Either that, or it's how quick you can muck out the llama portion of the compound. graemlins/ack.gif

Hope that answers your question...somewhat. ;)

imported_PolyGirl40
12-09-2001, 03:27 PM
Post and they shall come. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Registered Guests:
Intercot Guest - 1 star
Cast Member Trainee - 2 stars
Cast Member - 3 stars
Senior Cast Member - 4 stars
Team INTERCOT CM - 5 stars
Senior Team INTERCOT CM - 6 stars

INTERCOT Staff:
Imagineer - 7 stars
Senior Imagineer - 8 stars

Happy Posting graemlins/mickey.gif

brer frog
12-10-2001, 08:24 AM
no-one knows the number of posts because John changes them every lama year, about a month. so If you keep posting good posts you should soon move up.

MKPlutoGuy
12-10-2001, 02:56 PM
True true, like everyone has said post post post, but it really is the quality of the posts not so much as the the quantity. I know people just zip right up there along the chart but what is said is what matters most. By the way, graemlins/muscles.gif Welcome to Intercot! graemlins/muscles.gif I'm surprised no one has said that yet! :eek:

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: MKPlutoGuy ]</p>

Chip Carlton
12-10-2001, 04:41 PM
Well thank you for the responses. I will try to earn some Stars. Also I am going to WDW 12/28 - 1/2.. So Somebody give me some hints on how to avoid some crowds.. PLEASE...i hate crowds again thanks for responses.. graemlins/mickey.gif

DisneyHog
12-11-2001, 11:46 PM
Hey Chip, from what I hear, you won't really have too many crowds to get away from, although, since it will be Christmas week, so that probably won't apply. Your best bet, if your in a long line, try this. Point to a far off place and yell real loud "HEY, LOOK, There goes Mickey, and he's giving away Itsacadoodles!" Those other suckers fall for it everytime... graemlins/thedolls.gif ;) Oh, and by the way, my last name is Carlton too, maybe we are cousins... :D