PDA

View Full Version : Cirque suggestions

Minnieskirt
02-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Hi La Nouba fans! I've read the info here at Intercot but have a few more questions. Are the tier 1 seats much better and worth more than the 2nd tier? Can you request a certain area when making reservation, and if so what do you suggest? How long is the show? Do they bill a deposit, or the whole amount before arriving? We'll be a party of 2 adults and 2 children - 9 & 14.

Thanks!! smile.gif
Gina

mrte62
02-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Our party of seven went to the show on 8/27/03. We had tier two seats, dead center, row seven.

At that time, there was only one price for tickets. You'll probably see other posts mention that the all seats are good and since much of the action takes place above the stage, tier two is fine. We would agree. Great show, well worth the price. :cool:

imported_PolyGirl40
02-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Minnieskirt:
Are the tier 1 seats much better and worth more than the 2nd tier? As stated above, those seats are in the center. The arena was built specifically for the show. Therefore all seats have a good view. It basically comes down to having to turn your head -- or looking up.

Can you request a certain area when making reservation, and if so what do you suggest?The seats are filled in accordance to calling. I suggest calling right at the 6 month mark. Personally - I like the second level seating in the 200's. Preferably 203 or 205. Seating Plan (http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/tickets/resident/lanouba/seatingplan.htm)

How long is the show?90 minutes.

Do they bill a deposit, or the whole amount before arriving?The tickets are charged in full and sent when you order them.

Have fun. La Nouba is truly amazing! :cool:

Jared
02-17-2003, 09:54 AM
One thing Carol didn't mention is that the show is 90 minutes with no intermission so plan accordingly.

I agree with the sentiments that the tier 2 seats really aren't bad at all. As Carol said, the arena was specifically built for the show, so all the seats are good. We were planning on going in May with tier 2 seats. Turns out the show is dark when we're going to be down there. :(

technoarch
02-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by mrte62:
Our party of seven went to the show on 8/27/03.wow . . .where did you buy your time machine? i have been looking everywhere for one!!!!!! ;)

[ February 18, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: technoarch ]

Sinewiz
02-19-2003, 02:41 PM
I don't think its worth paying extra for prime locations. The arena was built for all seats to have good viewing of the stage. The last time I was there I sat in what would arguably be considered the worst seats in the house. (8 rows from the stage on the main level and 2 seats from the wall. It was still a good view of everything going on. The only strange viewing angle I had was that I was looking almost straight up at the one end of the trapeze act.