PDA

View Full Version : Internet Cafe's

SouthernmostGopher
09-30-2002, 07:07 PM
I was just wondering graemlins/idea.gif is there any place such as an Internet Cafe or pay per use public pc's at Disney or the surrounding area? And has anyone ever used one?

SoMoGo
13 days till Disney! graemlins/rotfl.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/rotfl.gif

kjblovesdisney
09-30-2002, 08:04 PM
My sister and I have just returned and had to find access to a computer and the internet and the good folks at WDW told us that there was public terminals at Coronado Springs Resort. We ended up not having to use them so I can't tell you more than that. Disney Quest has computers but the internet access is limited or was last time I was there (2/02) Hope this helps! smile.gif

GhostHost28
10-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Just got back.....we found public internet computers everywhere. If you look for any phone in the parks and in most resorts, you will also find a monitor/keyboard unit next to it. We were able to check our email and send some too. It takes dollar bills...I believe $1 will give you 4 minutes of internet time. Again, we found them everywhere. Hope this helps.

SouthernmostGopher
10-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Thank you so much for the info. :D This way I can keep in touch with work, delete needless email and say HI to my friends at Intercot.
Thanks Again :D
SoMoGo

12 days till Disney...I've got butterflies in my stomach!!!
graemlins/rotfl.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/rotfl.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/rotfl.gif

WedWay Peoplemover
10-03-2002, 08:50 AM
Cheesecake factory express in DisneyQuest is an "Internet Cafe"

tables with internet stations on them.

they are great (if you have a ticket with DisneyQuest included)