PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging Merchandise once we're back home

Lucille
09-20-2002, 10:25 PM
I just returned from my trip to WDW and I realized that an apron I bought for a friend has several holes in it. What is the easiest way to return it and obtain a new one?

Thanks! smile.gif smile.gif

Patti
09-21-2002, 10:11 AM
You can return the apron at your local Disney Store for a refund. Or, try contacting WDW merchandise at [email protected] (http://[email protected]) and explain your situation. I don't have their phone number, but I'm sure someone here at intercot can provide it.

Ltmoko
09-21-2002, 10:46 AM
The phone number for WDW merchandise is 407-363-6200. You can find this number and all the other important phone numbers in info central under phone numbers. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

GA girl
09-21-2002, 12:43 PM
I had a problem with a photo album that I purchased in December 2000. I just called the WDW merchandise # and explained the problem and they sent me another one in the mail. I did'nt even have to send the broken one back. And they did not charge me any shipping. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

KylesMom
09-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Thank you! You guys have just given me a great idea. I bought an "Ears to You" Scrapbook, which was fully wrapped in plastic so I couldn't look it over. When I got it home and unwrapped it, the metal fasteners had come loose on the bottom and I figured I was stuck with it. Well, I'm going to call the number Monday and find out if I can get a replacement.

Thanks again graemlins/crazy.gif for sharing the information!

Howdy Partner
09-22-2002, 03:49 AM
I have a similar problem, My mom bought me the 100 years of magic jean jacket.
When we got home yesterday I noticed that part of the r is missing so it says 100 yeaps of magic. pretty silly.
So my mom called wdw order number and asked to exchange it and they said they didnt have any smalls left , we knew better they had 3 at poly and 4 at the grand floridian late thursday night. So my mom called the GF and they had 3 left. So my mom called the order number again and they said if there is only 5 left they couldnt let us have one and that they couldnt even say one was available . They had to be bought my resort guest. My mom got pretty upset and said I was just there 2 days ago and my jacket says YEAPS after talking to a manager a new jacket is on its way and we are going to return this one to the disney store.
I dont think you should have a problem with the photo album they should have lots of those left.
Good luck Kathy

Howdy Partner
09-22-2002, 03:51 AM
Opps I got confused I meant apron graemlins/crazy.gif
Kathy