PDA

View Full Version : blizzard beach crowded--saturdays

ryobi88
08-02-2002, 09:58 AM
we're leaving for wdw on monday. we were thinking of going to blizzard beach on the following Saturday. Has anyone gone on a Saturday in the summer?? We really don't want to go if it will be overly crowded. :confused:

Womble
08-03-2002, 08:05 PM
I done Blizzard beach once on a Saturday in July about three years ago and it was packed. The entrance was shut for three hours between 11.30am to 2.30pm due to the park being at capacity. It was not a nice experience. graemlins/shakehead.gif

This was apparently due to a lot of locals having annual passes! I don't know if it as changed, but I've never been to a water park at the weekend since.

mini mia02
08-17-2002, 12:21 PM
I've only been to a park once on a weekend, the Magic Kingdom. It was packed. We left within a couple hours. I also heard someone tallking in the pool that they had just got back from BB (It was a Saturday, and they couldn't get in. My suggestion to you would be to go to the parks on a weekday, and on the weekend, explore the grounds, go shopping, etc.
Have a great time!

Dorito2000
08-18-2002, 08:30 PM
Every single time we go on a saturday when we are down there in WDW, Both water parks are closed because of capacity. So, I imagine that it will pretty hard to get in for you also.