PDA

View Full Version : mouse ears??

lilo2
07-21-2002, 03:55 PM
I want to buy my DD, 5, mouse ears graemlins/mickey.gif with her name embroidered on them--me too I've always wanted a pair. Where is the best place to buy them? How long does it take to get her name embroidered on them??

Also, if you're a disney resort guest, do they still send your purchases to your resort for free??

Thanks ;)
Only 23 days to go!!

faline
07-21-2002, 06:37 PM
The Chapeau on Main Street in the MK is a great place to buy mouse ears. They will monogram them for you. Length of time required will be dependent upon how busy they are. Bought a set for my nephew here one year and it was a very quick process.

Purchases made in the parks can be sent back to your resort for pickup at the gift shop there. You will be able to pick up your purchases at your resort the day after you made them which means that you won't be able to do this if you are checking out the following day. In this case, you can still have the purchases sent to the front of the park for pickup on your way out in the evening.

betsyt82
07-21-2002, 08:11 PM
They have to be real names and not nick names right? I want to get a set for my kids too.

EmisDisneyMom
07-21-2002, 08:51 PM
I have never heard that the names have to be real names. I would be interested to hear if that is true and why.

Claytonia
07-22-2002, 12:16 AM
You can get nicknames if you want! smile.gif They don't ask for ID or anything - just spelling. I have "CLAYTON" on mine in big rainbow letters. graemlins/mickey.gif

betsyt82
07-22-2002, 07:36 AM
Oh great. I just thought I read somewhere.....in the vast sea of information I had wadded through :D there was a blurb about nick names. I am glad I could be wrong.

wendy*darling
07-22-2002, 07:51 AM
It is true that you cannot put "nicknames" on the oval guest badges. They will not even out "Grandma" on those.

But I hadn't ever heard about the mouse ears- good to know- thanks.

betsyt82
07-22-2002, 08:03 AM
Thanks..............right church wrong pew. graemlins/mickey.gif

twins mom & dad
07-22-2002, 11:13 PM
According to birnbaums, in tomorrowland at geiger's counter you can get mouse ears monogrammed also.