PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at the Market Place

1DonaldDuckFan
05-22-2002, 04:51 PM
I have never been to the Market Place. graemlins/mickey.gif What are some of the best shops to visit at the Market Place?

drosenbe
05-22-2002, 04:55 PM
The whole market place is not that large (more spread out than anything else.)

It does have the largest Disney Store in the world, which has some unique items. The other store that we have gone into was the Lego store...but the main attraction(s) are outside the Lego store, where they have built some amazing sculptures out of (guess what) Legos.

SPERev
05-23-2002, 08:39 AM
I would also recommend the Art of Disney, which is a very cool store. Has some good (and expensive Artwork), plus a bunch of other stuff.

Another good store is the one with all the Disney cookware and whatnot (my DW really liked that one.)

1DonaldDuckFan
05-23-2002, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the help! graemlins/muscles.gif

DisneyDog
05-23-2002, 09:18 AM
Don't forget The World of Disney. Of course, it's difficult to forget, because it is a HUGE store! They have all sorts of toys, clothes (for everyone), candy, you name it, they got it. We bought some cute baby clothes there, and some stuff for ourselves as well.

graemlins/mickey.gif

PiratesCove
05-23-2002, 10:12 AM
My Family and I LOVE Disney Market Place!! We enjoy all the shops there. If I were you, I would just walk around and enjoy myself! Take everything in. It's relaxing to be able just to browse!

graemlins/mickey.gif Lisa graemlins/mickey.gif

TiggerRPh
05-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Our Favorite Stores:

</font> Disney At Home - eclectic selection of items for the bath and bedrooms
</font> Disney's Days of Christmas - largest Christmas shop on property
</font> Eurospain - handcrafted items from Spanish artisans
</font> Lego Imagination Center
</font> Pooh Corner
</font> World of Disney
</font>

[ May 23, 2002, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: TiggerRPh ]

Womble
05-23-2002, 05:08 PM
I love the Sport Shop in Market place! Trouble is, it is very expensive.

dislover
05-26-2002, 12:07 AM
Don't forget about the Gourmet Pantry. It has all kinds of Disney cookware as well as the best treats (cookies, candies, rice krispie treats) I love it!

Jillpie
05-26-2002, 09:33 PM
You won't believe the World of Disney store. Its huge. But be forewarned, bring lots of money because it becomes VERY tempting everywhere you turn. Anything you can think of that Disney has made they have put into this store, it is wonderful, but just be prepared to spend. :eek:

Brendansmom
05-28-2002, 10:57 AM
I always get so lost in WOD. Gourmet Pantry is great. Don't forget the Disney Christmas Store! It smells like Christmas with the AC running, you forget it's summer out! If you have kids, they have a choo-choo to ride (for a dollar, I think) and a mini playground. Oh, and a carousel. A nice size toy store, you could build your own Mr. Potato Head.

Have fun!

Crow
05-31-2002, 09:57 PM
World of Disney...discount w Disney Club card.
Art of Disney for posters etc
Gourmet pantry has some good things too.

Claytonia
06-01-2002, 03:20 PM
The WoD is just insane...snowglobers beware! graemlins/doubleeek.gif I also love Legos, so the Lego Imagination Center was a big treat to me. smile.gif