PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone sell scrapbook supplies at WDW?

Susie in NM
05-28-2002, 10:27 AM
I am wondering if any of the shops in WDW sell scrapbook supplies. I have a few Disney stickers I have found here and there but was hoping to find more. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Susie

Brendansmom
05-28-2002, 10:54 AM
I've seen them everywhere! Just a few that come to mind:

Mousegears at Epcot
World of Disney at DD
Main Street Emporium
Fantasia Gift Shop at The Contemporary

Have fun with it, I'm so behind, I'm just starting my Disneyland '99 pages!

AbbyabbyAbby
05-28-2002, 01:54 PM
I heard that the stationary store that is connected to the Art of Disney store
(in Downtown Disney) will be turning into a Disney scrapbook store! The projected date is the end of July, beginning of August. I heard that they will have scissors that will cut Mickey ears!!! graemlins/muscles.gif
I can't wait to check it out for myself! :D

aquaboogie
05-28-2002, 11:31 PM
Scissors that cut mouse ears?! no way! and here I thought I was doing good with my mickey ears punch! I hope a purely disney scrapbook store realyl does open, that would be too awesome!

When I was there in December, all I could find was a photo album. A bit small for 12x12 (more like 11x12) but it holds all my disney pages.

And I just picked up every free piece of paperwork around: maps, menus, brochures, everything. and bought postcards of insides of rides like Haunted mansion, when i knew my pictures wouldn't come out! I have a couple of really good pages where all the pictures are postcards!

EmisDisneyMom
05-29-2002, 01:30 AM
In May 2002 i purchased stickers and cutouts ju st for scrapbooks at the World of Disney store and created a GREAT book.

Chimchimcheree
05-29-2002, 02:25 PM
I found WDW scrapbooking supplies at Michaels craft store. They carry themed scrapbook papers with Big Thunder, Cinderellas Castle, Toontown. The book even has a paper with a map of the Magic Kingdom. They are so cool looking, I almost hate to cut them. I also found a book with Mickey icon papers there, as well as Mickey punchouts.
I also saved every map, menu, and ticket I got while in WDW.

AbbyabbyAbby
05-31-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by aquaboogie:
And I just picked up every free piece of paperwork around: maps, menus, brochures, everything. and bought postcards of insides of rides like Haunted mansion, when i knew my pictures wouldn't come out! I have a couple of really good pages where all the pictures are postcards!I pick up the free things as well .... maps and menus add a lot to pages, and they're free! smile.gif

marlyn
05-31-2002, 01:07 PM
Wow! Can't wait to check out that scrapbook store!! I could spend a lot of time in there!! graemlins/clappy.gif
Mickey ear scissors...gotta get those! graemlins/mickey.gif

Brendansmom
05-31-2002, 04:02 PM
NO way! I scrapbooking store! Way cool!

A few years ago I bought a Creative Keepsakes Yearbook of strictly Disney Page ideas. It was like $20, but definetly worth it. I think they come out with another one every year.