PDA

View Full Version : Family Restrooms

Impostor
05-18-2003, 11:48 PM
Hello, I am visiting DW soon and have a 6 year old daughter. I am male, and it is very beneficial for us to use "family" restrooms. I read on another site that disney has these.

Does anyone know where they are located? or are they most everywhere?

Thanks in advance.

MNNHFLTX
05-19-2003, 10:06 AM
Yes, there are quite a few of them at each park, but I think they're called Companion-Assisted restrooms, as they also allow someone in a wheelchair to use the restroom with the assistance of a companion. Here are the locations:

MK--The first-aid center, lower level of Cinderella's Royal Table, Splash Mountain, Mickey's Toontown Fair, Transportation and Ticket Center East.

Epcot--The first-aid center, FutureWorld East Block (opposite Test Track), FutureWorld West Block (opposite the Land), Canada, Morocco, Spaceship Earth.

MGM--The first-aid center, opposite the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, opposite Star Tours, Fantasmic, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

AK--The first aid center, Safari Village (opposite Flame Tree Barbecue), Harambe Village in the Mombasa Marketplace, Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures in Dinoland.

Noah's Helper
05-19-2003, 10:42 PM
Impostor, I'm glad you asked this question. I have a 6yo daughter too, and I've been wondering the same thing.

Beth, thanks for the info! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I remember there being a family restroom at MK's baby care center, but I did'nt know of any others.