PDA

View Full Version : BoneYard

claysmom
01-25-2002, 08:22 AM
I have a 2 year old who is NUTS about dinosaurs. I've only run through the boneyard breifly... is it worth the stop for a dino-loving toddler or would time be better spent somewhere else?

Jared
01-25-2002, 09:14 AM
Hey!
I definitely believe that you should spend time in the Boneyard with your two year old, especially because he is so into dinosaurs.

AK doesn't have very much in it to begin with, let alone attractions for a two year old! ITTBAB, Dinosaur, and KRR are definitely out.

Spend some time in the Boneyard, see Pocahontas, and go to Rafiki's Planet Watch, amd oh yeah, Hester's and Chester's thing. ;)

Pongo
01-25-2002, 09:15 AM
Take the time to stop and explore. He will love clearing away the dirt from the skeleton. It will give you a good chance to rest.

imported_PolyGirl40
01-25-2002, 09:44 AM
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by claysmom:
is it worth the stop for a dino-loving toddler or would time be better spent somewhere else?<hr></blockquote>

If he enjoys dinosaurs - it definitely will not be a “waste of time”. It will give him some freedom to run, walk and play.

graemlins/mickey.gif

MNNHFLTX
01-25-2002, 11:19 AM
I had 9 and 10-year-olds who greatly enjoyed the Boneyard on our last visit to AK. In fact, I saw children of all ages digging through the sand. Most of them looked like they could have stayed all day, but it was the parents who finally dragged them away! :D

claysmom
01-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Thanks! Digging is another favorite activity! Thanks! :) graemlins/clappy.gif