PDA

View Full Version : Camp Minnie-Mickey

MORTIMER
11-27-2001, 06:25 PM
Has this been turned into Santa Goofy's village again this year?

MKPlutoGuy
11-27-2001, 07:15 PM
As of yesterday, I visited disneyworld.com and they still had Camp Minnie-Mickey listed. If it was a hit with the guests last year I would expect they will have it return. smile.gif

Nana
11-27-2001, 08:37 PM
I heard somewhere that beginning this week, it would be Santa Goofy's Village. What exactly is this?

MORTIMER
11-27-2001, 09:19 PM
I am really not sure what it is either, I remember hearing that Goofy is dressed up as Santa Claus. I would like to know also if anybody has any info.

imported_PolyGirl40
11-28-2001, 06:04 AM
Actually -- the transformation has taken place.

Here is the information I found:
You can expect brand new holiday surprises this year as Camp Minnie Mickey is transformed into a wild wonderland.

Come meet and greet Santa Goofy and all his friends clad in festive holiday attire. Then join in as the Happy Campers lead a holiday sing-along in the middle of it all.

The whole camp will be dressed in its holiday best with magnificent decorations galore throughout the land, including a 65-foot Christmas tree with all the Disney-style trimmings. It all happens November 22 through January 2, so make plans to experience the splendor of the holidays in a way that's a little wild and a lot wonderful.

graemlins/mickey.gif Have Fun! graemlins/mickey.gif

MKPlutoGuy
11-28-2001, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the correction and info Carol! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jared
11-28-2001, 06:49 AM
That's cool! Thanks Carol. Let's hope that this is the final Christmas that Camp Minnie-Mickey will be in that location, and that Beastly Kingdom is at least in building next year! smile.gif

MORTIMER
11-28-2001, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the info! graemlins/muscles.gif