PDA

View Full Version : Cranium Command: Epcot's Hidden Treasure?

SpecJoe Magic
06-01-2002, 12:24 AM
Cranium Command inside of the Wonders of Life Pavilion is easily overlooked by many guests. We even passed over it for years until I read about it in Birnbaum. I must admit that I am totally surprised how entertaining it is. It is not a blockbuster E-Ticket Ride by any means, but it is a charming attraction with no wait time at all. I love the preshow as much, if not more, than the attraction itself. General Knowledge is hillarious. graemlins/laughing.gif I just want to know what you all think about Cranium Command. I consider it the hidden treasure of Epcot. graemlins/clappy.gif

nygiants56
06-01-2002, 12:58 AM
i love this attraction! i agree it is overlooked a lot.

HooksLeftHand
06-01-2002, 02:19 AM
I think it's on the verge of outdated...Hans and Franz? Come on! Does anyone remember these guys any more?

It is still a pretty funny show, though...maybe it could use some updating.

I think "The Making of Me" is the Wonders of Life's TRUE hidden gem. That's sweet, and funny, and cute, and totally unexpected!

MNNHFLTX
06-01-2002, 05:23 AM
Cranium Command may be a little out-dated, but I think it's very entertaining (and educational) also.

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2002, 06:40 AM
Cranium Command is in my top ten list of favorite things in all the parks put together! I think it is so funny and so clever. And then it is educational on top of it. They picked all the perfect actors for all the parts. We love it so much that we have incorporated some of the dialog into our vocabulary. Our favorite being " Where do you think you are? Disneyworld? Get those strollers in line and HUSTLE!!" Whenever we are dragging, inevitably one of us will pull that line out and get us moving again. We leave for WDW today and tomorrow we will be in Epcot. So we will definitely be seeing Cranium tomorrow! Can't wait!! :D

Jared
06-01-2002, 07:15 AM
Cranium Command is a fabulous production, but as others have said, is pretty outdated. It really could use some sprucing up, as the kids in the show probably have their own kids by now. :eek:

Claytonia
06-01-2002, 02:27 PM
I, too, think that Cranium Command is totally cute and hilarious. I love General Knowledge...that poor chicken!!! :D

Roland
06-01-2002, 03:28 PM
I absolutely love that show!! I first seen it in 1996 and for some reason, just plain forgot about it until 2 years ago. Now I make it a point to see it at least 3 times in a week.

You're right. It is one of Epcot's little treasures.