PDA

View Full Version : Magic Moments tour

tink13
01-31-2002, 04:53 PM
How do we sign up for the Magic Moments tour that I have heard about? My kids (and I) would love to do this graemlins/clappy.gif Is this something I can reserve before I get to Disney????

dumbo7
01-31-2002, 07:47 PM
Magic Kingdom Family Magic Tour: (407) WDW-TOUR.
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance.

Karena

wendy*darling
02-01-2002, 08:05 AM
All of the park tours can be made by calling the above number.

I'm going to swing us on over to the Theme Parks where you might receive more replies and personal experiences.

Hang on, next stop Theme parks....

TheInventor'sDaughter
02-01-2002, 09:06 PM
The age requirement for this tour is age 3.

I would be interested in any feedback from people who have done this tour -- I am also considering it for our trip in November.

Anyone?

:D - Vaneta

Spindrift
02-01-2002, 09:34 PM
This is a fun tour for the family but it totally depends on how easily embarrassed one gets and whether or not you care about being embarrassed.

You will be doing LOTS of silly things, right out in public. Crawling, skipping, clapping your arms like a crocodile, waving to strangers, etc.

It really is fun, but the adults have to join in.

You have to pay in advance and if you don't cancel within a certain time (I forget exactly) no refund.

The Tour Guide CMs are very knowledgeable about WDW so you can ask all kinds of questions.

When we went it was just me, the wife and 2 kids, no other families. At the end of the tour you get to go on a ride and you go to the front of the line. Well we get done early so after Peter Pan, we got to go on Haunted Mansion through the back door.

LUVDISNEY
02-02-2002, 02:31 AM
My family did this tour last April along with some friends and had a blast! We were a group of about 17 and varied in age. The youngest being 5, 4 pre-teens; 4 teens and 8 adults. But everyone went along with whatever the tour director asked us to do, sing, jump, skip, etc. etc. and we had quite a few laughs. It made for a hysterical vacation video. At the end, we rode Small World with Jasmine. If your group is full of good sports and don't mind being silly, then definitely do this tour. graemlins/silly.gif graemlins/silly.gif

MKPlutoGuy
02-02-2002, 10:01 AM
We didn't do this tour, but I have done Disney's tours before, and they are definately worth the money! Its a little something extra to brighten you Disney Day. smile.gif