PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass

JiZ
03-24-2002, 10:22 AM
Hello,

Going to WDW in May for the 1st time in 20 years and have a question regarding Fast Passes. I just saw a post suggesting you get a FP for a ride, when the time comes up, get an FP for another ride before you ride your first FP. My question is, can you not get FP for several rides first thing when you get there in the morning?

Thanks javascript:void(0)
Smile

RobFL
03-24-2002, 10:29 AM
Welp..

The way the cookie crumbles, you can only hold one "active" FP at a time. So, you're supposed to go and wait in standby lines until your FP time is up, redeem that one, and then get a new one.

Since they have no way of really tracking the passes once they're distributed, like telling when they were actually used, you can then go and get a new FP as long as your "window" for return has started.

-Rob

MKPlutoGuy
03-24-2002, 11:15 AM
I think you can have multiple Fast Passes, but you need to wait an hour after you get your first one? Would someone correct me if I'm wrong? :confused:

Main Street Jim
03-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Let's say you get your first FastPass at 9:30am, and the return time window for that isn't until 12:00pm to 1:00pm. You can pick up another FastPass for another attraction at 11:30am (two hours later).

OR

You get your first FastPass at 9:30am, and the return time is 10:45am to 11:45am. Once it gets to be 10:45am, you can then get another FastPass for another attraction.

Sooo...it's either two hours later, or when your first FP time window comes up, whichever is first. It used to be, that you could only hold ONE FP for ONR attraction at a time. What works for us, since we usually have about 6 people or more, is to have one person run and get the FPs taking everyone's passes with them to get enough FPs for everyone, including those that don't want to ride anyways. If we do end up with "leftovers", then we usually give them to people standing in the "Stand-By" line. Really makes some people's day!

[ March 24, 2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Main Street Jim ]

imported_PolyGirl40
03-24-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by MKPlutoGuy:
I think you can have multiple Fast Passes, but you need to wait an hour after you get your first one? Would someone correct me if I'm wrong? :confused: Nope - You cannot, Eddy. Read Jim's reply. He nailed it. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

TiggersMom
03-24-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Main Street Jim:
Sooo...it's either two hours later, or when your first FP time window comes up, whichever is first. Way to go, Main Street Jim! graemlins/clappy.gif

The definitive answer on FASTPASS! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thank you!

11 more days to go!

Jared
03-25-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Main Street Jim:

Sooo...it's either two hours later, or when your first FP time window comes up, whichever is first.Bingo! Thanks Jim. ;)