PDA

View Full Version : Replacing lost/stolen tickets

Have4Boys
03-27-2002, 08:54 PM
Some of the posts I've read about tickets seem to imply that it is possible to replace theme park tickets if lost or stolen tickets. Is this right? If so, what information should I gather about the tickets before we ever use them to insure that they can be replaced?

37 DAYS!!! graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif

T-Land Gal
03-27-2002, 09:05 PM
If you buy a group of tickets, and you lose one, then as long as you have at least one of the others, Guest Relations can replace them. Also, if you charge your tickets on your credit card, they can trace your tracking number, and replace them. Hope this helps!

imported_PolyGirl40
03-28-2002, 08:03 AM
We purchased our Passes at the resort upon checking in. We received a print-out with the tracking numbers listed on it.

There are topics in the Theme Park archive discussing how to deal with lost Hopper Passes and Annual Passes. smile.gif

To quote Patricia from those threads:

Always keep your receipt with you at the parks and have a copy somewhere else. As you already stated the easiest thing to do is photocopy the back of your ticket as soon as you get them. A receipt alone is no good as it has no personal ticket information on it. You will also need to prove you are indeed the ticket holder so ID will be required.

If you buy your tickets at the park and cannot photocopy them, write down the info where you can find it right away. I keep this info in two places also.

The information you need is on the 'magnetic strip' side. The numbers you need look something like this: WTS:010 02/16/99 184. The 'WTS:010' number is the computer that it came from, the date on the ticket is when they were printed, and the '184' is the individual ticket number. Disney needs all three pieces of information to help you.

Jillpie
03-28-2002, 10:01 AM
Are you staying at a Disney resort? If so, you can purchase them at the front desk at check in and put them right on your hotel card. Then you won't have any worries about loss, they can replace it immediately at the front desk with no problem and no hassle of photocopying. Even if you've prepurchased them and not used them yet, you can transfer them to your hotel card, much easier to carry around, one card, no hassle.

Have4Boys
03-28-2002, 04:46 PM
This is great news!!! :D We didn't know that you could replace lost/stolen tickets and were so nervous about our teens carrying them around to use for fast pass. We already bought the tickets and had them mailed to us, so I think the numbers are on the paper we got with the tickets. Hooray!

36 days!! graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/muscles.gif

wendy*darling
03-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Make a photocopy of the backs of the actual tickets.
The paper that comes with them may or may not have the right numbers. But the tickets have them all for sure.

I had 20 teens with me last June :eek:
When I took the Boy Scouts last summer we had (only) 2 incidents where we needed to replace tickets. I had photocopied EVERY one of our 36 tickets an also noted who had which ticket. When Scout #1 lost his ticket, I just showed the people at guest relations my photocopy and told them which boy/ticket was involved. I actually got applause from the CMs graemlins/clappy.gif and it took no more than 5 minutes to get it replaced. They told me they wshed everyone would photocopy their passes.
I kept the photocopy in my Passporter.

We have already purchased our Park Hoppers for this June's trip and I have my copies in my new Passporter. It sure saves a lot of headaches graemlins/thumbsup.gif