PDA

View Full Version : Tapestry of Dreams?

hope
03-11-2002, 01:52 PM
Can someone tell me more about Tapestry of Dreams? Is it a parade, show, etc?? And when does it happen? Thanks!

SteveO
03-11-2002, 02:23 PM
TofD is a beautiful parade with great music; the performers are puppeteers whose bodies and puppets they control become one. The performers interact with the audience; it is all quite wonderful. Takes place over in World Showcase; when I was there a few weeks ago there were two parades each night at something like 6:30 and 8:15. Rain will cancel the show. Don't miss it. It was one of my favorite things.

TCLites
03-11-2002, 03:59 PM
I had first seen Tapestry of Nations in 2000 and loved it as an adult, but wonder how entertaining it would be for a child. Last summer we went with some friends that had 5 and 7 year-old daughters. They were enchanted with TofN. It was one of their very favorite things. I'd have to believe that T of D is just as good. Don't miss it. It really is a parade, and a show, and an interactive opportunity, and........

GeorgeOfTheJungle
03-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Tapestry of Dreams was great! My family caught it by accident when we went... We didn't know anything about it. We really enjoyed it though! :D The music and all the performers are great. If you get a chance to see it, you should.

Jeff
03-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Just wanted to add that the Tapestry "sound track" is great! Very powerful music (and that's coming from a true blue rock & roll (now "classic rock & roll") guy.