PDA

View Full Version : Character dining price increase

Anthony
01-30-2020, 09:27 AM
This has been something that has bothered me for a while, when I pay as much as I do to get into the parks, I expect the price of food to be at least normal if not a good deal, but now we are paying $14 dollars for a cheeseburger and Garden Grill can be $59 a person before tax and gratuity. That is half the price of an annual pass for a family of four to sit down to a dinner. I just don't remember food being so expensive in the 90's even for inside a park. Am I just getting old, does everyone else consider this reasonable?

goofyskier
01-30-2020, 02:17 PM
Don’t get me started on why we have to tip when Disney is making billions. Seriously the cost of the ticket is high. The meal is average and overpriced and now I have to subsidize the labor while Disney reports record earnings and profits!!!!

I don’t mind tipping. It’s ingrained into our society but this is just a company taking advantage of it to pay servers less than they are worth.

BenjieP
02-04-2020, 12:00 AM
That's what I hate about very popular places raising the prices, sometimes you have to but almost everything. Aren't they regulated?