PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ Lands in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Figment!
01-23-2020, 09:20 AM
Disney's Hollywood Studios has announced that FastPass+ reservations are now available for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run for February 19, 2020 and beyond.

Also effective February 19th, the tiers at the park will change as follows:

Tier 1 will include Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run and Slinky Dog Dash (one Choice)
Tier 2 will include the remainder of the park's attractions (two choices)

Fangorn
01-23-2020, 03:15 PM
I think it'll be interesting now to see the impact adding FP woul have on wait times. Up until now wait times have been consistently 40-55 minutes, and often lower.

Steve

Donald
01-23-2020, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to secure a fast pass for our trip!

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-24-2020, 07:12 AM
I tried changing this morning for our upcoming trip on Feb 19 and wasn't able to get either tier 1 selection for any of the days we are going to the Studios. It did open up a bunch of tier 2 FP+ that weren't available before though so that was helpful. I was able to change an Indy FP to a ToT, and a Fanatsmic to a RnR coaster.

Will keep checking as we get closer. Fingers crossed!

deedee73
01-24-2020, 07:56 AM
I am seeing the same thing for our friends' trip that I am helping to plan. The little girl doesn't want to ride many rides and happily no Star Wars but I am still struggling to get them SDD. I am praying the times open up as more people hear about the tier switch closer to their park day or that HS studios opens earlier and I can get one that way. Unfortunately they are going in the crazy spring break crowds beginning 3/16.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anthony
01-24-2020, 03:14 PM
I grabbed a fastpass for it on the 22nd.

Giggy
01-27-2020, 09:05 AM
This is a game changer for us, in a good way. We have planned one full day at DHS, a half day split with Epcot (to use the Skyway) and an evening just before Fantasmic (after Blizzard Beach).

The issue was even with that we could only get 3 Fastpasses for big rides, then have to keep getting repeat FPs for the shows that don’t really need a FP. The category changes open things up so I can plan a lot better for April. :)