PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Resistance Opening Day

LarryBoy
12-02-2019, 04:17 PM
We are going to be at WDW this week when Rise of the Resistance opens. How long do you think the lines will be opening day and what time do you think they will actually open to let folks in? (Opening is currently listed as 8 AM) Will the lines possibly be shorter a day or two after it opens? Any advice or strategies welcome!!

TIA!! :thanks:

John
12-02-2019, 07:33 PM
We are going to be at WDW this week when Rise of the Resistance opens. How long do you think the lines will be opening day and what time do you think they will actually open to let folks in? (Opening is currently listed as 8 AM) Will the lines possibly be shorter a day or two after it opens? Any advice or strategies welcome!!

So, I'm gonna guess if Avatar is any guide.... at least 150-300 minutes opening day. Get in line as early as possible - or 5 minutes before park closes. Everything else is a guess and my guess is it will be crazy.

BTW, follow along Wednesday for our coverage of the Media Event on our social channels!

LarryBoy
12-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Do you think they will open early like they did for Galaxy's Edge first day?

I think we will probably try to do RotR on Friday, day 2, because we already have FPs for DHS that day.

CaptSmee
12-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Well be there a week from Thursday! Already have Droid Depot reserved guaranteeing us entrance to Galaxys Edge

DizneyFreak2002
12-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Check out opening times... And get their early if your goal is to ride RotR... And it should be... HOLY COW!!!!!

This is going to be immensely popular, so expect 300 min waits...

And yes, like John said, tune in to the media preview, especially the evening event... X-Wings will take flight... You do not want to miss that!!!