PDA

View Full Version : Photopass video??

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Hey gang,
I know that through memory maker you get all your photopass pictures and I've read that you can get the video from certain rides. But is there a way to have the photopass Photog take a short video? See I am going to propose to my GF while at the MK on the 16th of this month (November 2019). And I would LOVE to have a good video shot of it if at all possible. Obviously I would have to tell the Photographer a head of time so they know to do video if its even possible. Is this possible or am I stuck with having some random person use the video option on my phone?

Zippy 1
11-04-2019, 09:21 AM
The photopass photographers do not have the ability to take video

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-04-2019, 09:23 AM
well dang it. It was a nice idea while it lasted.

Anyone planning on being in MK on the 16th who wants to give a fella a hand lol?

Zippy 1
11-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Do you have an idea of when you would need someone? We won't be in MK but we will be there at HS. Depending on the time I might be able to talk the hubby into coming over to MK

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-04-2019, 01:17 PM
My thought was to be there at rope drop Sat Morning and walk up main street towards the castle and do the normal picture in front of the castle. Take a couple of shots, 2-3 normal pictures and maybe a silly one, and then drop to one knee and present the ring. So if you are starting off the day in HS dont worry about it, I am sure I can figure something out.

Zippy 1
11-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Sorry we can not be there at rope drop we have early FP. I will keep an ear out to see if an of the CM's I know will be around that morning

TheVBs
11-13-2019, 02:53 PM
I'm sure the PhotoPass photographer, or another CM would be happy to do a video on your phone if you ask.

Cinderelley
11-16-2019, 04:09 PM
Today's the day. Hope it was great. :)