PDA

View Full Version : Buena Vista Scooter Rentals

ransam
10-21-2019, 05:29 PM
i've never used them before.
on their website they say the scooter batteries will last 5-6 hours. Has anyone ever used them? do they last longer than that?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-22-2019, 01:11 PM
We've used them, and they were fine. The batteries generally lasted all day, and we didn't have any major issues, except for one day when we spent all day in Epcot, and we had to push the ECV to the car.

We used Gold on the last trip, and they were amazing! Better equipment and no issues at all.

CaptSmee
12-21-2019, 11:07 AM
Used them last week for the first and last time ever! Terrible units, terrible service! Go elsewhere!

Simba's Mom
12-21-2019, 10:20 PM
It's been a few years since I've used them, not because of anything with them, but I've learned that I don't like scooter companies that drop off the scooter for me. Once, when I went to pick up my scooter, Bell Services had given away the key (yes, keys are interchangeable) so I had to wait about 1/2 hour for them to"find a key that fits". Another time, not me, but I heard from a guest who'd dropped her scooter at bell services for return, but then when BV showed up to retrieve it, it was no where to be found. Since then, I only go with a company that hands and retrieves the scooter directly.