PDA

View Full Version : Checking old tickets

BIGDOG
09-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Sorry I was not sure what section this should have been posted in? I have a stack of older Disney World tickets from my past trips. I know there is some days left including water park days. My question is how can I check these is there a web site or a number to call?

PopPhan
09-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Unless they are Non-Expiring tickets, there are no days/entries left. If the ARE Non-Expiring tickets, as far as I know, you can only check them at the parks.

https://www.dadsguidetowdw.com/can-we-check-our-park-hoppers-online.html

This MAY be another/better answer for you, though:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/uses-remaining/

Katzateer
09-05-2019, 07:50 AM
The parks would be the best place to check them. I even had some old paper tickets from the 70’s that I used ( a neighbor gave them to me). Miss those non expiring tickets ��

KODABEAR
09-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the info we also have some non-exp tickets from 2000's. Will take them with when we go in Dec. :mickey:

lens300
09-05-2019, 11:51 PM
I have emailed this email for info. [email protected]
I had to scan all my tickets back and front and scan my ID sent it in and in a few days they replied with everything left on my tickets

mrte62
09-07-2019, 05:43 PM
This is what we did for the same issue in October of 2014:

We brought all of our various tickets with us to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex when we picked up our race packets for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. We stopped by Guest Relations (3 CM's on duty with no line) and after 20 minutes of finding our old tickets on the computer system, we walked out with five bar-coded tickets that combined all of our other ones.

Highly recommend Guest Relations here ... they didn't seem to be as busy as other locations and it was a painless process - even with tickets sans bar codes ....

Cinderelley
09-07-2019, 08:07 PM
This is what we did for the same issue in October of 2014:

We brought all of our various tickets with us to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex when we picked up our race packets for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. We stopped by Guest Relations (3 CM's on duty with no line) and after 20 minutes of finding our old tickets on the computer system, we walked out with five bar-coded tickets that combined all of our other ones.

Highly recommend Guest Relations here ... they didn't seem to be as busy as other locations and it was a painless process - even with tickets sans bar codes ....

After they combined them all into one, were they still non expiration ones or did they just update them to current tickets?

mrte62
09-08-2019, 08:14 AM
After they combined them all into one, were they still non expiration ones or did they just update them to current tickets?

They are still non-expiration tickets .... the only ones we didn't update were our three day tickets tickets from 1986 ... have one day left and the two days that were used were marked off with an ink date stamp .... :mickey: