PDA

View Full Version : Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade Has Two Eerie Additions for 2019

Figment!
07-23-2019, 09:33 PM
'Boo To You' 2019 will round out its Magic Kingdom theme with a new Tomorrowland unit:

Presented twice nightly during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade brings forth a cavalcade of fiendishly fun floats as each land of the Magic Kingdom comes together to celebrate Halloween.

The parade opens with a flurry of favorite Disney friends, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in all-new Halloween costumes, as they trick-or-treat down Main Street, U.S.A. Representing Liberty Square, the Haunted Mansion unit features Hitchhiking Ghosts and a new addition, the spectral Bride, who glides among the waltzing spirits.

A new Tomorrowland unit brings The Incredibles and designer extraordinaire Edna Mode to “Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade,” followed by Buzz Lightyear and Alien explorers discovering crystalline treasures on the surface of a planetary playset float.

Of course, no Halloween parade would be complete without candy. Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz and the girls from Sugar Rush make sure there’s plenty of sweet stuff to go around! Pirates sail in from Adventureland, Clarabelle Cow hosts a square dance during a Frontierland hoedown, and a wicked assortment of Disney Villains reigns over a Fantasyland-inspired grand finale.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicks off August 16, with events held on select nights through November 1. Tickets are available now.

Cinderelley
07-24-2019, 09:00 AM
I noticed that Disney didn't respond to questions about the fate of the Haunted Mansion grave diggers. I hope they stay in the parade.

1DisneyNut
07-24-2019, 09:15 AM
The grave diggers are my favorite part of the parade and honestly the only part I really remember. I can't tell you how many times I have told people about how cool that part is where the sparks come off their shovels as they hit the asphalt with them. Surely, they won't eliminate them from the parade.

Figment!
07-24-2019, 12:31 PM
I noticed that Disney didn't respond to questions about the fate of the Haunted Mansion grave diggers.

A Disney Parks rep has now commented on the inclusion of the Grave Digger unit:

The gravediggers will continue to be a crucial part of the Haunted Mansion unit, along with the waltzing and hitchhiking ghosts…. and now the Bride, too!

The Disney Parks Live Entertainment team loves this event as much as our guests do, and they’re working hard to ensure that everything from the new parade additions to “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular” fireworks show will raise the Halloween bar even higher.

Cinderelley
07-25-2019, 01:38 AM
A Disney Parks rep has now commented on the inclusion of the Grave Digger unit:

I am so happy about this! :) Thank you for the update.