PDA

View Full Version : On-site not available for one night Jan 12, 2020?

Yooper
07-18-2019, 10:46 AM
I have reservations at All-star Music for January 12-17, but we decided on Shades of Green. When I booked, I thought we would be there January 13, but my friend changed her flight. So we are wait-listed for Jan 12 for SOG, because they say they are booked.

All the on-site hotel show availability for Jan 12, but when I try to book just one night, I get an error message saying "We were unable to add this to your cart at this time, please try again later" for the last two days.

My plan is to cancel the ASMu week, but keep the first night there since we are waitlisted at SOG.

Do they have a certain minimum number of days to book that I can't find listed? It's odd that I can't book any resort at all, from value to deluxe, for that one night but they show availability.

PopPhan
07-18-2019, 01:37 PM
Have you tried calling your agent or central reservations?

SodaPopMGK
07-18-2019, 05:34 PM
I think that's also the end of a Disney Marathon Weekend so might have people staying after, I know the marathons get busy.

Yooper
07-18-2019, 08:34 PM
Have you tried calling your agent or central reservations?

No- the Disney site has been so slow to load for the resorts that I dread calling reservations quite yet.

You can make reservations for 3+ days, but trying just the one night gave me 0 results even for every DW resort. Weird, but since it's 6 months away I'm not overly concerned yet. There was plenty of availability just two days ago, but of course I was overthinking everything!

CaptSmee
07-19-2019, 11:42 AM
I’d call if online is not working

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-22-2019, 09:42 PM
The site seems to be happier these days, I think perhaps the release of the fall discounts was increasing the volume on the site, and the errors. I hope you can book the night you're looking for!