PDA

View Full Version : Logistics from Hoop Dee Do to Disney Springs

MrPeetrie
07-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Hey gang, we have 6:15 PM reservations at the Hoop Dee Do Review. I can’t remember, but I seem to think the shows are about 45 minutes long. If we want to go to Disney Springs after, what is the best way to get there? And about what time would you think we’d arrive there, because if it’s too late we wouldn’t make the trek?

Zippy 1
07-09-2019, 06:49 PM
The Hoop Dee Do Review is about 2 hours long. If you want to go to Disney Springs the best way would probably be the buss. You probably would get to Disney Springs around 9 pm.

CaptSmee
07-19-2019, 11:45 AM
Getting to and from hoop dee do (unless things have changed from years ago) is a PITA! We arrived just in time when we did this not knowing that you have to bus to FW then transfer to another bus that brings you through the campsite. It was a longggg process that we have since never repeated. I’d take a Minnie van or Uber if we did it again

FiggyFan
08-22-2019, 09:31 PM
There is a boat from MK to the campground. The boat dock is very close to Pioneer Hall, home of the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. That is the route we always take. If you leave the show promptly, there is usually a boat waiting to return you to MK, and all the transportation options waiting there.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-31-2019, 11:15 PM
.... I’d take a Minnie van or Uber if we did it again

I don't think this will work really. Cars (even one's just dropping someone off) can only go to the main Ft. Wilderness parking area, and then you would still have to take the internal shuttle bus from there to Pioneer Hall. It's a pain no matter how you slice it!

MrPeetrie
09-01-2019, 10:53 AM
We ended up taking the Fort Wilderness shuttle to the campgrounds entrance, then another bus to Disney Springs.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2019, 06:15 PM
From FW to Disney Springs, take the internal bus to the outpost (the entrance) and then the bus to Disney Springs. It really won't be too bad at all, but HDD is at least 90+ minutes long, so you'll be arriving at Disney Springs later than you may expect.

mydisneygirls
09-03-2019, 12:41 PM
There is a boat from MK to the campground. The boat dock is very close to Pioneer Hall, home of the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. That is the route we always take. If you leave the show promptly, there is usually a boat waiting to return you to MK, and all the transportation options waiting there.

This is the best and easiest way to travel to/from HDDR!!