PDA

View Full Version : New Magic Bands with resort reservations

Katzateer
06-25-2019, 07:59 AM
Has anyone had luck ordering the new $10 design bands that are supposed to be available to order with room reservations? I have about given up. When the designs do show up as available, I can’t get them to finalize on the page.

Zippy 1
06-25-2019, 09:49 AM
I am having the same issue. I am going to just keep trying as my order does not need to be complete until October

hoop de do
06-25-2019, 11:40 AM
I ordered one week ago, the Darth Vader band and had no problems ordering it. That was the first day that it was available. I had been looking everyday until then. No other Star Wars band was available at that time. Good Luck

faline
06-25-2019, 04:20 PM
After choosing bands and getting to the point of payment, my payment would not be accepted. When I called, I was told that the bands must have run out before I finalized payment and to check back and try again as they are restocking as quickly as they can.

lindique
06-25-2019, 05:49 PM
After about 50 tries, I finally was able to order one yesterday afternoon. I looked today on the website, and only the plain ones were available.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-25-2019, 08:46 PM
I've never been able to order one either. I think I'll stick to the free plain one, and order stickers like I've done in the past. Cheaper, and they are actually in stock. :)

Buttercup
06-25-2019, 10:29 PM
I've been following this saga on Twitter. It's not just you - everyone seems to be having the same problem. People are quite fed up apparently. The system dies and won't finalize when it's time to check out of your cart. Frustrating!

lindique
06-26-2019, 06:29 PM
I called Disney after trying for quite a couple of weeks and never being able to get one. She said that if it goes out of stock before you can pay, it will reject the sale. On another website, someone posted that they heard that Disney was selling discontinued bands with limited stock - so that's why they keep running out.

ThanxForNoticin
06-27-2019, 11:36 AM
It's truly incredible that a company like Disney can't handle the technology for something like this. With today's sales software, logistics, and inventory controls, it's sad that they can't let folks know when there's immediate (or back-order) inventory for an online sale.

We managed to buy 2 of these new magic bands, but it was not without great hassle - including no communication when one band wasn't coming, and an automatic cancellation the one time. The extra hassle is so unnecessary.

lindique
06-27-2019, 07:05 PM
There were some $10 bands on the website again this afternoon. I was able to order one.

baldburke
06-28-2019, 11:59 AM
I get the bands for maybe the pool, but I wish they would just let us use our phones otherwise.

texas211
06-29-2019, 08:03 AM
I miss cards.