PDA

View Full Version : Pop century

ransam
06-11-2019, 04:31 PM
It's been a few years since i stayed there. Last we stayed we were disappointed. Seems it had gone down but i remember being told they were in the process of remodeling them. Is that complete and how are they no w?

KathyMO
06-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Remodeling has been completed. We stayed there last year and really like the room changes. Queen beds now.

Katzateer
06-12-2019, 07:40 AM
The rooms are great! Have always loved POP and now with the remodeled rooms, love it even more. The other value resorts have the same remodeled rooms. I like not having carpets. And I like that one bed is stored unless you need it. Makes the room so much bigger. A lot of people don’t like the refillable shower soaps and shampoo, but I like them. As long as they stay filled the entire stay....

PopPhan
06-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Queen beds - 1 regular and one 'Murphy Bed' -- laminate flooring vs the old carpet, updated lighting/fixtures, privacy door (slider) between the room and the sink/bathroom area, pod style coffee maker (4-cup), built-in 'dorm style' refrigerator . All inn all, a very nice upgrade to the Pop rooms.